Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.png"T'Sarra said that if i am not trying to kill you or obviously hostile, or if I am not one of your friends, then you need to ask for 'consent' before you can eat me." Violet regurgitates some information at Keshka that was previously given to her more or less verbatim, without truly displaying that she's internalized what those words actually mean.

spacer.png"Weyhll look what teh cat dragged in." Sanvil exclaimed as the tiefling caught his attention, "Wodn't y'all sayin' ya were goin' down under Weeping Slough there today?"

"Hay now don't tell me y'all are back already... What jy'all find?" He asks before he even gets lay eyes on the wreck that you've brought.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.png"T'Sarra said that if i am not trying to kill you or obviously hostile, or if I am not one of your friends, then you need to ask for 'consent' before you can eat me." Violet regurgitatesn some information at Keshka that was previously given to her more or less verbatim, without truly displaying that she's internalized what those words actually mean.

spacer.png"Weyhll look what teh cat dragged in." Sanvil exclaimed as the tiefling caught his attention, "Wodn't y'all sayin' ya were goin' down under Weeping Slough there today?"

"Hay now don't tell me y'all are back already... What jy'all find?" He asks before he even gets lay eyes on the wreck that you've brought.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.png"T'Sarra said that if i am not trying to kill you or obviously hostile, or if I am not one of your friends, then you need to ask for 'consent' before you can eat me." Violet regurgitatesn some information at Keshka that was previously given to her more or less verbatim, without truly displaying that she's internalized what those words actually mean.

spacer.png"Weyhll look what teh cat dragged in." Sanvil

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.pngABC

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.png"T'Sarra said that if you are not trying to kill me or obviously hostile, or you are not one of my friends, then I need to ask for 'consent'." Violet,

spacer.pngABC

[[ Map — Torch ]]