Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

Keshka Only

It's hard to say what a wreck like this would be worth. In its damaged state, if it were to be sold only for scrap, you'd be hard pressed to be able to sell the materials for any more than 500 to 1,000gp, but then if it were sold for parts, or even better, if you had a collector or similiarly interested party that could properly appreciate these technological things, who knows what the price of such a find could be?

spacer.pngWhile the android stands there wide eyed and gaping her jaw, trying to absorb the new information she's just been confronted with, Sanvil Trett listens to the tale of things you've encountered while exploring the caves under Black Hill.

At having his attention being called to the mechanical wreck, he jumps slightly as he seems visibly taken aback, but then asks, "Hayells, lady. Where'd you even drag these thangs up from? You got one of these hidin' in each your back pocket or somethin'?"

At long length, he replies, not able to hide a little tinge of a curiosity and hunger in his voice, "Yeah I'll take it off your hands, sure. Lemme have a good look at it."

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

Keshka Only

It's hard to say what a wreck like this would be worth. In its damaged state, if it were to be sold only for scrap, you'd be hard pressed to be able to sell the materials for any more than 500 to 1,000gp, but then if it were sold for parts, or even better, if you had a collector or similiarly interested party that could properly appreciate these technological things, who knows what the price of such a find could be?

spacer.pngWhile the android stands there wide eyed and gaping her jaw, trying to absorb the new information she's just been confronted with, Sanvil Trett listens to the tale of things you've encountered while exploring the caves under Black Hill.

At having his attention being called to the mechanical wreck, he jumps slightly as he seems visibly taken aback, but then asks, "Hayells, lady. Where'd you even drag these thangs up from? You got one of these hidin' in each your back pocket or somethin'?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

Keshka Only

spacer.png"Weyhll look what teh cat dragged in." Sanvil exclaimed as the tiefling caught his attention, "Wodn't y'all sayin' ya were goin' down under Weeping Slough there today?"

"Hay now don't tell me y'all are back already... What jy'all find?" He asks before he even gets lay eyes on the wreck that you've brought.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.png"T'Sarra said that if i am not trying to kill you or obviously hostile, or if I am not one of your friends, then you need to ask for 'consent' before you can eat me." Violet regurgitates some information at Keshka that was previously given to her more or less verbatim, without truly displaying that she's internalized what those words actually mean.

spacer.png"Weyhll look what teh cat dragged in." Sanvil exclaimed as the tiefling caught his attention, "Wodn't y'all sayin' ya were goin' down under Weeping Slough there today?"

"Hay now don't tell me y'all are back already... What jy'all find?" He asks before he even gets lay eyes on the wreck that you've brought.

[[ Map — Torch ]]