Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.pngSanvil watches the group's thoughtful bickering with an understanding smile, giving a shrug here or there to indicate that this is ultimately your decision to sell.

"Weyhll of coarse I'm interested," Once the decision is made, the merchant counts out the coin at the agreed upon price for your transaction, "But Imma be honest wit'joo, I'd like to see this place y'all be dredgin' these tangs up from fer myself, if you get what I mean."

"Oh dunjoo worry, I'll ask'ta barrow the cart to haul this thang back if it makes her feel better, haow's that?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

spacer.pngSanvil watches the group's thoughtful bickering with an understanding smile, giving a shrug here or there to indicate that this is ultimately your decision to sell.

"Weyhll of coarse I'm interested," Once the decision is made, the merchant counts out the coin at the agreed upon price for your transaction, "But Imma be honest wit'joo, I'd like to see this place y'all be dredgin' these tangs up from fer myself, if you get what I mean."

"Oh dunjoo worry, I'll ask ta barrow the cart to haul this thang back if it makes her feel better, haow's that?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

"Oh dunjoo worry, I'll barrow their cart to haul this thang back if it makes her feel better, haow's that?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]