Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

Keshka Only

Sanvil Trett is a traveling merchant and tinkerer who moves from one town to another throughout southern Numeria. Beyond several other people in town such as Father Kyte, Councillor Khonnir Baine and Junkmaster Garritt Burrwaddle, Sanvil is established as a leading expert on the nature and function of Numerian technological artifacts, allegely capable not only of deciphering strange new devices, but also the strange symbols associated with these items.

Torch seems to be his favourite stop along his travels, for he makes a habit to stay for several months each time he visits, maintaining a well-stocked stall in Market Square during the day. His demeanour is reputed to be friendly and curious, his dealings and prices fair.

spacer.png"Naow even I dun think that would be a fair deal, and I'm nothin' if I ain't a fair dealin' man." Sanvil begins after nodding to the half-elf, perhaps in something of a surprising rebuttal to T'Sarra's suggestion, "For won, Imma think that there should be some negotiation bout what your services should be worth."

"And two, while I'd be maor than happy to take the spoils off your hands after paying you fine folks a flat fee, it wouldn't hardly be fair to y'all if I cut you out of the profits entirely, especially if it proves to be signifcant, no?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

Keshka Only

Sanvil Trett is a traveling merchant and tinkerer who moves from one town to another throughout southern Numeria. Beyond several other people in town such as Father Kyte, Councillor Khonnir Baine and Junkmaster Garritt Burrwaddle, Sanvil is established as a leading expert on the nature and function of Numerian technological artifacts, allegely capable not only of deciphering strange new devices, but also the strange symbols associated with these items.

Torch seems to be his favourite stop along his travels, for he makes a habit to stay for several months each time he visits, maintaining a well-stocked stall in Market Square during the day. His demeanour is reputed to be friendly and curious, his dealings and prices fair.

spacer.png"Naow even I dun think that would be a fair deal, and I'm nothin' if I ain't a fair dealin' man." Sanvil begins after nodding to the half-elf, perhaps in something of a surprising rebuttal to T'Sarra's suggestion, "For won, Imma think that there should be some negotiation bout what your services should be worth."

"And two, while I'd more than happy to take the spoils off your hands after paying you fine folks a flat fee, it would hardly be fair to y'all if I cut you out of the profits entirely, especially if it proves to be signifcant, no?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Market Square

Keshka Only

"And two, while I'd happy to take the spoils off your hands after paying you fine folks a flat fee, it would hardly be fair to you if I cut you out of the profits entirely, especially if it proves to be signifcant, no?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]