Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

spacer.png"I need a drink…" Val moaned under her breath as she pushed through the door out of the foundry, away from the rest of the group without saying a hell of a lot else. Doing a double take after her and to the rest of you, Rain shrugs and follows, the underlying assumption being that she's going to check her.

spacer.png"Yo what's wit' dem?" The half-orc similarly stared after the moody teenager, likely confused as all getout.

Keshka Only

The half-orc Matuq is actually also officially an acolyte of the Temple of Brigh under Clockfather Kyte's flock, though in recent years he's taken a leave of absence to apprentice under Khonnir Baine.

Privately of course, you're privy to a tiny little detail about him and Kathleen that may or may not have been part of this equation.

"Ghetto be ghetto, 'nam sayin'?" Matuq began answering the tiefling directly, "Naw, I ain't bin out in town udder den ta check da waddah dude. Ah ain't seen or heard shit about no brach wit' no purple hair."

A brief shrug and indecisive look toward Barhuce were produced though as she touched on the possibility of making alchemical cold source, and was more than happy to shoulder off the responsibility of answering that one to him.

Turning his attention to Keshka, the gruff demeanoured half-orc pulled the changeling in for a friendly hug as he exchanged pleasantries, "Eh wuzzup nooms, watchu doin'ere, you ain't sick'uh Kat force feedin' ya porridge an' applesauce already are ya?"

"Oh yeah yeah." Reminded about the worms, Matuq started to explain, "Yo, so I took da liberty to pickle off da little suckas for ya y'know?"

"By da way, what was dat lil reed ya had'em wrapped all up in, cuz ionno how long ya been out dere? Dose thangs were like still mint when I got'em." The surly half-orc gestured to a small sample of vegetation on one of the lab tables, which looks remarkably well-preserved considering how much time has most likely passed since the worms had been slain.

Just behind the little pile of reeds are two large jars of a clearish amber liquid, each sporting the coiling carcass of one of the worms in question, the pigmentation of their black and orange bands now only barely perceptible. "I did some axin' round, an' Jhestine over at Temptin' Tonics sed dat I need to do some'in' wit' a catalyst first befoe distillin' dat."

"So like if ya wanna jus chill fer a bit, Imma git ma man Barhuce here ta gimme a hand, should have it fer ya ready by dis evenin'."

[[ Map — Foundry Tavern ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

spacer.png"I need a drink…" Val moaned under her breath as she pushed through the door out of the foundry, away from the rest of the group without saying a hell of a lot else. Doing a double take after her and to the rest of you, Rain shrugs and follows, the underlying assumption being that she's going to check her.

spacer.png"Yo what's wit' dem?" The half-orc similarly stared after the moody teenager, likely confused as all getout.

Keshka Only

The half-orc Matuq is actually also officially an acolyte of the Temple of Brigh under Clockfather Kyte's flock, though in recent years he's taken a leave of absence to apprentice under Khonnir Baine.

Privately of course, you're privy to a tiny little detail about him and Kathleen that may or may not have been part of this equation.

"Ghetto be ghetto, 'nam sayin'?" Matuq began answering the tiefling directly, "Naw, I ain't bin out in town udder den ta check da waddah dude. Ah ain't seen or heard shit about no brach wit' no purple hair."

A brief shrug and indecisive look toward Barhuce were produced though as she touched on the possibility of making alchemical cold source, and was more than happy to shoulder off the responsibility of answering that one to him.

Turning his attention to Keshka, the gruff demeanoured half-orc pulled the changeling in for a friendly hug as he exchanged pleasantries, "Eh wuzzup nooms, watchu doin'ere, you ain't sick'uh Kat force feedin' ya porridge an' applesauce already are ya?"

"Oh yeah yeah." Reminded about the worms, Matuq started to explain, "Yo, so I took da liberty to pickle off da little suckas for ya y'know?"

"By da way, what was dat lil reed ya had'em wrapped all up in, cuz ionno how long ya been out dere? Dose thangs were like still mint when I got'em." The surly half-orc gestured to a small sample of vegetation on one of the lab tables, which looks remarkably well-preserved considering how much time has most likely passed since the worms had been slain.

Just behind the little pile of reeds are two large jars of a clearish amber liquid, each sporting the coiling carcass of one of the worms in question, the pigmentation of their black and orange bands now only barely perceptible. "I did some axin' round, an' Jhestine over at Temptin' Tonics sed day I need to do some'in' wit' a catalyst first befoe distillin' dat."

"So like if ya wanna jus chill fer a bit, Imma git ma man Barhuce here ta gimme a hand, should have it fer ya ready by dis evenin'."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

Turning his attention to Keshka, the gruff demeanoured half-orc pulled the changeling in for a friendly hug as he exchanged pleasantries, "Eh wuzzup nooms, watchu doin'ere, you ain't sick'uh Kat force feedin'ya porridge an' applesauce already are ya?"

Just behind the little pile of reeds are two large jars of a clearish amber liquid, each sporting the coiling carcass of one of the worms in question, the pigmentation of their black and orange bands now only barely perceptible. "I did some axin' round, an' Jhestine over at Temptin' Tonics sed day I need to do some'in' wit' a catalyst first befoe distillin' dat."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

Turning his attention to Keshka, the gruff demeanoured half-orc pulled the changeling in for a friendly hug as he exchanged pleasantries, "Eh wuzzup nooms, watchu doin'ere, you ain't sick'uh Kat force feedin'ya porridge an' applesauce already are ya?"

Just behind the little pile of reeds are two large jars,

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

"Oh yeah yeah." Reminded about the worms, Matuq started to explain, "Yo, so I took da liberty to pickle off the little suckas for ya y'know?"

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

"Oh yeah yeah." "Yo, so I took da liberty to

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

"Oh yeah yeah." "Yo, so I took da liberty to

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

Turning his attention to Keshka, the gruff demeanoured half-orc pulled the changeling in for a friendly hug as he exchanged pleasantries, "Eh wuzzup nooms, watchu doin'ere?"

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

Keshka Only

Turning his attention to Keshka, the gruff demeanoured half-orc pulled the changeling in for a friendly hug as he exchanged pleasantries, "Eh wuzzup"