Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern (Foundry Side)

spacer.png"Ionno man. Whatever it is, dis stuff kept dem worms fresh, is all." Indeed, Matuq's observation in this matter is keen. However long it took Keshka to transport those worms back to Torch, they seem quite plump still now sitting in their pickling jars, and not at all as shrivelled as one might expect.

T'Sarra Only

Upon closer inspection, the yellowish white residue smells quite like vinegar. All of a sudden it all seems to make sense. This fine crystaline powder must have once been the acidic mucous exuded by those two zhen worms in those jar in the back.

Torch — Foundry Tavern (Tavern Side)

spacer.png"What are you, my mother?" Behaving completely inappropriately to someone looking out for her wellbeing and trying to help, "Not a chance you skunge, dream on. My dad ain't available, Gods-uhn..."

With that, the callous human girl took a drunken swipe at Keshka to try and retrieve some of those bottles of liquor. But in Val's current state, not only did she miss the mark by a few inches, she also overextended in the process, leaving herself rather embarrassingly open for a counter-maneuver should the changeling wish to exploit it.

spacer.pngMeanwhile just beside them, Violet innocently looks up and, quite smiliarly sloshed as her human surrogate sibling, answered Val's question guilelessly, "That is unlikely, as you do not bear any resemblance to the odd-eyed one, Val."

spacer.pngAs all this raucous ensues, the courier boy just shuffles awkwardly inside the front door, not really knowing who or how to proceed.

[[ Map — Foundry Tavern ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Ionno man. Whatever it is, dis stuff kept dem worms fresh, is all." Indeed, Matuq's observation in this matter is keen. However long it took Keshka to transport those worms back to Torch, they seem quite plump still now sitting in their pickling jars, and not at all as shrivelled as one might expect.

T'Sarra Only

Upon closer inspection, the yellowish white residue smells quite like vinegar. All of a sudden it all seems to make sense. This fine crystaline powder must have once been the acidic mucous exuded by those two zhen worms in those jar in the back.

spacer.png"What are you, my mother?" Behaving completely inappropriately to someone looking out for her wellbeing and trying to help, "Not a chance you skunge, dream on. My dad ain't available, Gods-uhn..."

With that, the callous human girl took a drunken swipe at Keshka to try and retrieve some of those bottles of liquor. But in Val's current state, not only did she miss the mark by a few inches, she also overextended in the process, leaving herself rather embarrassingly open for a counter-maneuver should the changeling wish to exploit it.

spacer.pngMeanwhile just beside them, Violet innocently looks up and, quite smiliarly sloshed as her human surrogate sibling, answered Val's question guilelessly, ""

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

T'Sarra Only

Meanwhile just beside them, Violet innocently looks up and, quite smiliarly sloshed as her human surrogate sibling, answered Val's question guilelessly, ""

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

T'Sarra Only

spacer.png"What are you, my mother?" Behaving completely inappropriately to someone looking out for her wellbeing and trying to help, "Not a chance you skunge, dream on. My dad ain't available, Gods..."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

T'Sarra Only

"What are you, my mother?" Behaving completely inappropriately "Not a chance you skunge, dream on. My dad ain't available, Gods..."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

T'Sarra Only

iantruesilver

iantruesilver