Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

"spacer.pngBarhuce! I need that hartshoen and saltpetre spirit!" Val had been hovering over some alchemy crafting equipment, her hand suddenly thrusted sideways and backwards without breaking her concentration otherwise. Looks like she's in some critical step, with the android Violet shaking some glass vial beside her.

The momentary anxiety in the air is cleared when Barhuce comes through with the reactants, and the process continues smoothly.

spacer.png"Y'mean aside from da reachbilly accent?" Matuq answered Keshka, then turned toward Barhuce for a moment. "Yo, far'as I know, noomah's always been dat way. Like, dats his biz tho y'know what I'm sayin'? Like, dude travels da country sellin' all kinds'a tech shit, don't even be recognize. An' noomah knows his shit dawg, dat's all I'll say."

[[ Map – Torch ]]

(( Val crafted Alchemical cartridge (paper, bullet) (6) for 28gp 8sp, Violet crafted Alchemical cartridge (paper, bullet) (5) for 24gp. Successfully crafted: Liquid ice (2) for 64gp ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

"spacer.pngBarhuce! I need that hartshoen and saltpetre spirit!" Val had been hovering over some alchemy crafting equipment, her hand suddenly thrusted sideways and backwards without breaking her concentration otherwise. Looks like she's in some critical step, with the android Violet shaking some glass vial beside her.

The momentary anxiety in the air is cleared when Barhuce comes through with the reactants, and the process continues smoothly.

spacer.png"Y'mean aside from da reachbilly accent?" Matuq answered Keshka, then turned toward Barhuce for a moment. "Yo, far'as I know, noomah's always been dat way. Like, dats his biz tho y'know what I'm sayin'? Like, dude travels da country sellin' all kinds'a tech shit, don't even be recognize. An' noomah knows his shit dawg, dat's all I'll say."

[[ Map – Torch ]]

(( Val crafted Alchemical cartridge (paper, bullet) (6) for 28gp 8sp, Violet crafted Alchemical cartridge (paper, bullet) (5) for 24gp. Successfully crafted: Liquid ice for 32gp ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

[[ Map – Torch ]]

(( Successfully crafted: Liquid ice for 32gp ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

[[ Map – Torch ]]

(( Successfully crafted: Liquid ice for 32gp))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

[[ Map – Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

spacer.png"You mean aside from da reachbilly accent?" Matuq answered Keshka, then turned toward Barhuce for a moment. "Yo, far as I know, Sanvil's always been dat way. "

[[ Map – Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

spacer.png"Yeh, it's ready nooms. Check dis out." Matuq responded excitedly to her inquiring about the worms, handing her two flasks. Inside each is a foully bitter smelling ointment with a rich reddish-brown colour. "Yo, you best got some fat ass bacon you wanna cure wit' dis stuff, 'na'm sayin'?"

[[ Map – Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

spacer.png"Yeh, it's ready nooms. Check dis out." Matuq responded excitedly to her inquiring about the worms, handing her two flasks. Inside each is a foully bitter smelling ointment with a rich reddish-brown colour. "Yo, you best got some fat ass bacon you wanna cure wit' dis stuff, 'na'm sayin'?"

[[ Map – Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

"Barhuce! I need that hartshoen and saltpetre spirit!" Val had been hovering over some alchemy crafting equipment, her hand suddenly thrusted sideways and backwards without breaking her concentration otherwise. Looks like she's in some critical step, with the android Violet shaking some glass vial beside her.

[[ Map – Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Foundry Tavern

"Barhuce! I need that hartshoen and saltpetre spirit!" Val had been hovering over some alchemy crafting equipment, her hand suddenly thrusted sideways and backwards without breaking her concentration otherwise. Looks like she's in some critical step, with the android Violet shaking some glass vial beside her.

The momentary anxiety in the air is cleared when Barhuce comes through with the ingredients

[[ Map – Torch ]]