Welcome!

Amrandirst

Ok, perfect! I’ll see about finding a decent video explaining it. Basically its a weird 2d6 roll under or vs… in combat the defender may deal damage, and its token initiative. I’ll link a google sheet with some random formulas to simulate pulling tokens.

I guess too, I should say I haven’t been on mw in like 7 years so I’ll be rusty on the platform. Still trying to figure out character sheets… I think I’ll toss a forum out and everyone will have a post to update as we go.

For rolls and things, we'll probably need to make character threads. Would you like them here, or in another place? The character sheets thing is odd on this new site, I think it only allows us to link completed sheets to the game. I could be just missing something, though, it is still new and I miss a lot.

I would prefer rolls in the IC thread just so I don’t get confused. Is a separate roll thread more common here? I’m ok trying that out.

And it does seem only completed sheets can be added. But there is no Troika sheet and I didn’t see a misc sheet either. That’s why I was thinking a thread.

oh, and yes, chaos is a feature of the system for sure.

No, I meant for rolls for creating the character. Like, I could make a thread for my character somewhere, put all the rolls in it, and write up the results.

For rolls in the game, I also prefer them in the IC thread, but some people do separate roll threads. Really, that's just up to your preference