Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

@Starhawk Your err is accounted for. Thank you for clarifying. It's why I asked. It shouldn't be a stretch to recognize how your mistaken post would stir the confusion.

Please don't misquote me. I said they "are basically surrendering" and perhaps that's incorrect, but they HAVE surrendered the prisoner which happens to be our current mission, at present, and probably shouldn't be considered such a frivolous thing as your post seems to suggest.

And please stop being so contentious with every little thing. You've developed the reputation for it on MW and it gets annoying. I didn't care to see the passive aggressive posts about the last player you didn't like in this game and I don't like feeling like I can't try to clarify my confusion without being trashed every time for it because you feel your competency is being threatened. I shouldn't have to feel like I'm walking on eggshells all the time to enjoy a MW game.

Lighten up.

Eborne1

Eborne1

@Starhawk Your err is accounted for. Thank you for clarifying. It's why I asked. It shouldn't be a stretch to recognize how your mistaken post would stir the confusion.

Please don't misquote me. I said they "are basically surrendering" and perhaps that's incorrect, but they HAVE surrendered the prisoner which happens to be our current mission, at present, and probably shouldn't be considered such a frivolous thing as your post seems to suggest.

And please stop being so contentious with every little thing. You've developed the reputation for it on MW and it gets annoying. I didn't care to see the passive aggressive posts about the last player you didn't like in this game and I don't like feeling like I can't try to clarify my confusion without being trashed every time for it because you feel your integrity is being threatened. I shouldn't have to feel like I'm walking on eggshells all the time to enjoy a MW game.

Lighten up.