Edit History

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.png

Nivel Syrris 

Nivel holds his hands up in a conciliatory gesture.

"No offense was meant, Guildmaster, nor to you, your highness. I expect to treat our allies with the utmost respect they rightly deserve. The beholders, however, will be excised from this world as the malignant growths they are."

Taking the hint, finally, he bows his head and remains silent as he retreats into dismissal to prepare for the mission. Hardblade was under enough pressure, surely, without Nivel's inherent curiosity needling her for details, however critical such information might be. After all, he knows enough about standard beholders, cyclopes, and island geography. With as many unknown details about the situation as there are, most of the relevant reconnaissance would need to be gathered on-site. The mistsoul will be working overtime as Nivel relies on his people's shared memories to even marginally think like a beholder, and plan for as many contingencies as possible. Even then, the creatures are so alien that to attempt such a feat is impractical, if not impossible.

Outside of Hardblade's office, Nivel looks to his newly-formed group of allies. He knows some through first-hand experience, and others by reputation. Addressing them, he says, "I'm sure we all have our individual preparations to make. If any of you would like to collaborate on strategy ahead of this mission, I will be available."

VennDygrem

VennDygrem

spacer.png

Nivel Syrris 

Nivel holds his hands up in a conciliatory gesture.

"No offense was meant, Guildmaster, nor to you, your highness. I expect to treat our allies with the utmost respect they rightly deserve. The eye tyrants, however, will be excised from this world as the malignant growths they are."

Taking the hint, finally, he bows his head and remains silent as he retreats into dismissal to prepare for the mission. Hardblade was under enough pressure, surely, without Nivel's inherent curiosity needling her for details, however critical such information might be. After all, he knows enough about standard beholders, cyclopes, and island geography. With as many unknown details about the situation as there are, most of the relevant reconnaissance would need to be gathered on-site. The mistsoul will be working overtime as Nivel relies on his people's shared memories to even marginally think like a beholder, and plan for as many contingencies as possible. Even then, the creatures are so alien that to attempt such a feat is impractical, if not impossible.

Outside of Hardblade's office, Nivel looks to his newly-formed group of allies. He knows some through first-hand experience, and others by reputation. Addressing them, he says, "I'm sure we all have our individual preparations to make. If any of you would like to collaborate on strategy ahead of this mission, I will be available."