Edit History

Inash

Inash

After circumnavigating the globe ~10.04 times, I hike the ~1000 miles back to the disputed hill. On the way, I befriend a super genius coyote who offers to help remove the rabbit in exchange for future help catching a road runner. Remembering not to trust Acme products for this, I let the coyote loose to, ok, let's be honest here, probably just exercise the bunny. While the bunny is otherwise occupied, I set about cleaning up any remaining debris on my hill, and maybe rebuilding that goat pen. Might be time to contemplate a rabbit hutch too.

Inash

Inash

After circumnavigating the globe ~31.6 times, I hike the remaining ~3000 miles back to the disputed hill. On the way, I befriend a super genius coyote who offers to help remove the rabbit in exchange for future help catching a road runner. Remembering not to trust Acme products for this, I let the coyote loose to, ok, let's be honest here, probably just exercise the bunny. While the bunny is otherwise occupied, I set about cleaning up any remaining debris on my hill, and maybe rebuilding that goat pen. Might be time to contemplate a rabbit hutch too.