Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Shadeus

Shadeus

1d7a376f3d924636f450f6f98127f3ee.jpgTroben the Ragler

AC: 21 | Hit Points: 94/105 | Passive Perception: 16 | Init: +4 (adv)

Second Wind: 0/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Unleash Incarnation: 3/4 | Heroic Strike: 1/1 | Skills | Saves | Features

Troben grins as he sees the room full of many Mournes and other juicy fiends of destruction. He says, "You know, mom used to say when they make chambers this perfect size, there's only one real answer: fireball! Austin! You are up! Baldric, you take the big Dredge. I got that first Wretch and Remy, you got the other one. Last one to the Mournes is the loser!"

Having adventured with his mother often enough, he knows a well-placed fireball will hit everything in the room. He also knows it's time to spend some of those resources because this will be an ugly battle. It's just a question of what to do first.

Tabletop

Troben will need to start with initiative. Hmm, I guess that's all he can do right now.

Shadeus

Shadeus

1d7a376f3d924636f450f6f98127f3ee.jpgTroben the Ragler

AC: 21 | Hit Points: 94/105 | Passive Perception: 16 | Init: +4 (adv)

Second Wind: 0/1 | Action Surge: 1/1 | Unleash Incarnation: 3/4 | Heroic Strike: 1/1 | Skills | Saves | Features

Troben grins as he sees the room full of many Mournes and other juicy fiends of destruction. He says, "You know, mom used to say when they make chambers this perfect size, there's only one real answer: fireball! Austin! You are up! Baldric, you take the big Dredge. I got that first Wretch and Remy, you got the other one. Last one to the Mournes is the loser!"

Having adventured with his mother often enough, he knows a well-placed fireball will hit everything in the room. He also knows it's time to spend some of those resources because this will be an ugly battle. It's just a question of what to do first.

Tabletop

Troben will need to start with initiative.