Heyas! Experienced player here, but new to Myth Weavers

Inspi_Rei_tion

Hello and well met!

My name is Nikki (pronouns: they/them or she/her), and I've been playing ttrpgs for a little over 27 years now. Most of my time is spent in the DM seat, and I'm currently looking for a reliable, RP heavy group that plays on Friday evenings (7 or 8 pm EST or later), or possibly the same time on Thursdays.

Game Preferences:

• LGBTQ friendly
  • D&D5e, possibly Pathfinder 1e or 2e (but not very experienced with PF 2e)
  • I am a druid lover first and foremost, though I also enjoy Sorcerer and Clerics alot too!
  • High Fantasy/Dark-Grimdark Fantasy/Dungeonpunk/Magitech is great (not a huge fan of sci-fi or modern style games)
  • I don't mind homebrew if it's well developed, but I prefer Forgotten Realms/Eberron/Spelljammer or even Taldorei/other Critical Role settings.
  • Roleplay Heavy, with a decent mix of combat and exploration (No PvP or Murderhobo games)
  • Discord Voice Preferred (not a huge fan of pbp/text based games)
  • Long-term games (don't really enjoy one-shots)
  • Not really interested in full Theater of the Mind, as I generally enjoy VTT games and strategic combat with tokens and maps.

If anyone is looking for an easygoing, storyloving, player; feel free to reach out!!!

<3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nikki! My name is Marissa (she/her) and I am a newbie with one (unfinished, circumstancs out of my control) long term campaign under my belt, but a strong desire to get back into it. I have no DM experience so I wouldn't feel comfortable in that role, but I would be interested in joining your group. I am typically free Thursday evenings after 6pm CST. I have a working video laptop for sessions, and could aquire whichever edition of the book necessary. I am a bit out of practice so I would like to play with more experienced (and hopefully patient) group. If I would be a good fit please let me know :)