Edit History

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Weird Cave

Naomi

Naomi claws and bites and hits with a spiritual weapon for 83 damage. One of the tree's main branches cracks and falls to the ground, momentarily imbalancing it as it attempts to remain intact and able to fight.

NPC Thralls

((I just realized that I forgot to move Oswald's constructs last turn. Oh well. They're moved now. I also skipped over my remaining Expert, so I'll roll for him now.))

The two warriors double-move to nearly reach Cufwell's position with their hasted speeds.

With Ukumalei putting herself between the expert and Oswald, the expert steps to the right to get an angle, and takes aim at Oswald, his glowing eyes showing no emotion as he advances.

Shortbow (atk; dmg; Skirmish)

The shot goes wide, and Oswald is easily able to avoid it.

Map

SaFMap05-WeirdCave.png.745884a1bad568cc4b20aa85715cdbd4.png

Initiative and Status

27 - Jarren

26 - Cufwell & Tanu

25 - Grugurg (162/249 hp)

18 - Terry

17 - Demiplane (Tree 48/400 hp)

16 - Experts (48/48 hp)

10 - Naomi

6 - Warriors (66/96 hp (18 nonlethal), 96/96 hp)

3 - Oswald & Constructs

To Post: Oswald & Constructs, Jarren, Cufwell & Tanu

Special Action: --

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Weird Cave

Naomi

Naomi claws and bites and hits with a spiritual weapon for 83 damage. One of the tree's main branches cracks and falls to the ground, momentarily imbalancing it as it attempts to remain intact and able to fight.

NPC Thralls

((I just realized that I forgot to move Oswald's constructs last turn. Oh well. They're moved now. I also skipped over my remaining Expert, so I'll roll for him now.))

The two warriors double-move to nearly reach Cufwell's position with their hasted speeds.

With Ukumalei putting herself between the expert and Oswald, the expert steps to the right to get an angle, and takes aim at Oswald, his glowing eyes showing no emotion as he advances.

Shortbow (atk; dmg; Skirmish)

...resolution pending...

Map

SaFMap05-WeirdCave.png.a7f5c2260b52397d3eeb2f0f5197b46b.png

Initiative and Status

27 - Jarren

26 - Cufwell & Tanu

25 - Grugurg (162/249 hp)

18 - Terry

17 - Demiplane (Tree 48/400 hp)

16 - Experts (48/48 hp)

10 - Naomi

6 - Warriors (66/96 hp (18 nonlethal), 96/96 hp)

To Post: Jarren, Cufwell & Tanu

Special Action: --