Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Garth| AC 13 | Ini: 0 | PP: 12 | Hit Points: 36/36 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d3/e6/28/d3e6285f51610d45a1078f02cbf158ab.jpg

White-haired youth made a half disgusted, half amazed face at the sight of carnage and made a step back from it, like in shock. Although his companions by now saw him change his expressions as someone changing socks. While he was not born, a silver-tongued liar it was obvious his life was not sugar and spice, and he learned to at least present the expected facade to others. Like the guard stopping strangers running up at the scene of carnage.

"No worries my good man, I have no wish to have any of that on my boots." He throws another glance toward corpses and detained men "But, Tyr's balls, what those drunken fools were trying to do replay the Siege of Waterdeep?" He shakes his head in disbelief, Then he looks at the guard "Just, so we're out of your hair ASAP, don't tell me this blocks our way to the Skewered Dragon?"

He is careful to omit any lies, better more harmless truth than being caught in a small lie "I arrived from Phlan today and a friend told me to look for the Skewered Dragon, but the senile fool forgot to tell me where is it, so we're looking around like blind chickens..." He looks toward corpses meaningfully "...that now strikes me as not the smartest idea during the night."

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Glaive: 1d20+5, 1d10+3,

Greatsword: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Hand Axe x2: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Longbow (20 Arrows): 1d20+3, 1d8

Actions/OOC

Free:

Bonus:

Reaction:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Maneuvers (5d8)-(4d8 left)

Brace

Grappling Strike

Quick Toss

Sweeping Attack

Trip Attack

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Garth| AC 13 | Ini: 0 | PP: 12 | Hit Points: 36/36 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d3/e6/28/d3e6285f51610d45a1078f02cbf158ab.jpg

White-haired youth made a half disgusted, half amazed face at the sight of carnage and made a step back from it, like in shock. Although his companions by now saw him change his expressions as someone changing socks. While he was not born, a silver-tongued liar it was obvious his life was not sugar and spice, and he learned to at least present the expected facade to others. Like the guard stopping strangers running up at the scene of carnage.

"No worries my good man, I have no wish to have any of that on my boots." He throws another glance toward corpses and detained men "But, Tyr's balls, what those drunken fools were trying to do replay the Siege of Waterdeep?" He shakes his head in disbelief, Then he looks at the guard "Just, so we're out of your hair ASAP, don't tell me this blocks our way to the Skewered Dragon?"

He is careful to omit any lies, better more harmless truth than being caught in a small lie "I arrived from Phlan today and a friend told me to look for the Skewered Dragon, but the senile fool forgot to tell me where is it, so we're looking around like blind chickens..." He looks toward corpses meaningfully "...that now strikes me as not the smartest idea during the night."

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Glaive: 1d20+5, 1d10+3,

Greatsword: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Hand Axe x2: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Longbow (20 Arrows): 1d20+3, 1d8

Actions/OOC

Free:

Bonus:

Reaction:

Swift:

Move: