Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Garth| AC 13 | Ini: 0 | PP: 12 | Hit Points: 36/36 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d3/e6/28/d3e6285f51610d45a1078f02cbf158ab.jpg

Garth stores details of the scene and garbs of detainees for later when they are out of earshot. He places his Glaive on the ground in front of himself and bangs his head against it a few times while chiding himself "I should've known it, he wasn't just calling for a friendly visit, dunce likely got in gambling debt to someone there and wants me to bail him out. Even more so if the bar is run by the bad crowd. I should've stayed in Phlan, for now, there are just some Goblin issues there."

"Sure there is usual mischief and banditry but nothing like..." he looks like forcing himself to look at the carnage again "...this. When you say bad people, just rough crowd or this kinda of bad crowd?" He furtively glances at his companions as undecided "If second, we might consider returning during the daytime, we'll have to talk about it." Then, as if remembering something unimportant they mentioned "You said there is an uptick in this stuff lately? Is there any festival or something that would attract tourists? Maybe it is just that? Local ruffians pluck fresh pigeons, and then inevitably get to fighting for the best places to catch them?"

He glances toward both bodies and detainees "These certainly look the sort. If some local festivities are to blame, once tourists are gone and there is no need for fighting things could go back to normal. I certainly wouldn't want to have your job if that is not the case. Dealing with this every night." Garth again shakes his head but this time every time his head gets level with prisoners he's looking for a stylized Z somewhere on their person. Clothes, tattoos, jewelry, anything.

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Glaive: 1d20+5, 1d10+3,

Greatsword: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Hand Axe x2: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Longbow (20 Arrows): 1d20+3, 1d8

Actions/OOC

Free:

Bonus:

Reaction:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Maneuvers (5d8)-(4d8 left)

Brace

Grappling Strike

Quick Toss

Sweeping Attack

Trip Attack

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Garth| AC 13 | Ini: 0 | PP: 12 | Hit Points: 36/36 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d3/e6/28/d3e6285f51610d45a1078f02cbf158ab.jpg

Garth stores details of the scene and garbs of detainees for later when they are out of earshot. He places his Glaive on the ground in front of himself and bangs his head against it a few times while chiding himself "I should've known it, he wasn't just calling for a friendly visit, dunce likely got in gambling debt to someone there and wants me to bail him out. Even more so if the bar is run by the bad crowd. I should've stayed in Phlan, for now, there are just some Goblin issues there."

"Sure there is usual mischief and banditry but nothing like..." he looks like forcing himself to look at the carnage again "...this. When you say bad people, just rough crowd or this kinda of bad crowd?" He furtively glances at his companions as undecided "If second, we might consider returning during the daytime, we'll have to talk about it." Then, as if remembering something unimportant they mentioned "You said there is an uptick in this stuff lately? Is there any festival or something that would attract tourists? Maybe it is just that? Local ruffians pluck fresh pigeons, and then inevitably get to fighting for the best places to catch them?"

He glances toward both bodies and detainees "These certainly look the sort. If some local festivities are to blame, once tourists are gone and there is no need for fighting things could go back to normal. I certainly wouldn't want to have your job if that is not the case. Dealing with this every night." Garth again shakes his head but this time every time his head gets level with prisoners he's looking for a stylized Z somewhere on their person. Clothes, tattoos, jewelry, anything.

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Glaive: 1d20+5, 1d10+3,

Greatsword: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Hand Axe x2: 1d20+5, 2d6+3

Longbow (20 Arrows): 1d20+3, 1d8

Actions/OOC

Free:

Bonus:

Reaction:

Swift:

Move: