Leo's Buried Gods App

Leofric

spacer.png

Goblin Artificer 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 14 | Speed: 25 ft | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 11

ABILITIES & SKILLS

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA

(-1)

(+3)

(+1)

(+3)

(+1)

(+0)

Save -1 Save +3 Save +3 Save +5 Save +1 Save +0
  • Athletics -1
  • Acrobatics +3
  • Sleight of Hand +3
  • Stealth +3

• Arcana +5
  • History +5
  • Investigation +5
  • Nature +3
  • Religion +3

• Animal Handling +1
  • Insight +3
  • Medicine +1
  • Perception +1
  • Survival +1

• Deception +0
  • Intimidation +0
  • Performance +0
  • Persuasion +0

PROFICIENCIES & ABILITIES

PROFICIENCIES LANGUAGES Tools RACIAL TRAITS

Light Armor 

Medium Armor  

Shields 

Simple Weapons 

Common 

Goblin 

Elvish 

Thieves Tools

Tinkers Tools

Glassblowers Tools

Alchemist's Supplies

Darkvision

Grit

ATTACKS

WEAPON TO HIT DAMAGE PROPERTIES / (RANGE)
Sling +5 1d4+3 Bludgeoning Ammunition, Range (range 30/120)
Dagger +5 1d4+3 Piercing Finesse, Light, Thrown
Firebolt +5 1d10 Fire  
Net -1   MartialSpecialThrownRange (5/15)

SPELLS

Spell Slots: 1/1 (1st)

Spell Save DC: 13 Spell Attack Mod: +3 Spells Prepared: 1

Cantrips Level 1 Level 2

Firebolt

Mending 

Tasha's Caustic Brew 

Grease

Faerie Fire

Money 

Copper: 0 Silver:  Gold: 60 Platinum: 0

(60 Coins * .02 lbs. = 1.2 lbs. Total Weight)

EQUIPMENT READIED

Equipped Items: (23 lbs.)

Equipped items can be retrieved with a manipulate item interaction.

ARMOR (6 lbs.) WEAPONS (4 lbs.) READIED ITEMS 13 lbs.)
Shield - 6 lbs.

Sling 

Net - 3 lbs.

Dagger - 1 lb.

Tools - 6 lbs.

Ball Bearings - 2 lbs.

Flask of Oil x5 - 5 lbs.

EQUIPMENT STORED

Stored Items: (20 lbs.)

Stored items can be retrieved with an action.

IN BACKPACK (5 lbs.) STRAPPED TO BACKPACK (15 lbs.)

Backpack - 5 lbs.

50' Hempen Rope - 10 lbs.

Waterskin - 5 lbs.

CHARACTER OVERVIEW

Appearance
Hair: None Eyes: Red Complexion: Grey 

Character Description:

Blinky is of average goblin height. He is lean to the point he looks malnourished. His, and all Lavastep goblins' diet consist of Grit; pulverized lava rock powder. After years of eating the stuff, his skin has formed a leather look to it, and it has actually hardened his skin and created a natural type of protection. His diet is slowly turning his skin grey in color. He wears no armor, besides his naturally hardened skin, and has basic leather boots and outfit. His look is very utilitarian.

BACKGROUND

Clan Crafter

Personality Traits: 

I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick.

Ideals: 

Generosity. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world. (Good)

Bonds: 

One day I will return to my guild and prove that I am the greatest artisan of them all.

Flaws: 

I'm quick to assume that someone is trying to cheat me.

Background Feature: 

Respect of the Stout Folk

As well respected as clan crafters are among outsiders, no one esteems them quite so highly as goblins do. You always have free room and board in any place where Lavastep goblins dwell, and the individuals in such a settlement might vie among themselves to determine who can offer you (and possibly your compatriots) the finest accommodations and assistance.

Backstory

"Yes..yes…fire. Fire good. Fire scary. Fire makes Blinky happy."

Blinky is from the Lavastep Tribe, and grew up in Affa, the main settlement in Akoum. He was literally bathed in fire as a child. Living in a massive underground network of caves, his tribe lived near an area that released geothermal pockets of air. When he was born, he was held over one of these vents to burn all the goo off him. 

His tribe both respects and fears fire. They worship it almost as a deity, and use it everyday life, and also use in battle. The goblins are always in-fighting. Blinky's tribe only respects one thing; the strongest, smartest, and most cunning goblin. 

Now Blinky was never the largest or the smartest, nor could he swing a sword very well or shoot a bolt very far, so he practiced his cunning. 

He has learned to make a variety of devices that are both helpful and harmful. He uses his cunning to plan ahead, to always try and get what he wants. He is motivated by gold, riches, and shineys. He began his adventuring on his own, but found quickly that it was hard work. Now he likes to guide and "help" other adventurers for them to find rare shineys, then like any good goblin, he will steal them for himself and vanish into the unforgiving landscape.

Blinky has made his way down to Sea Gate in hopes of joining a new adventuring party, finding lots of treasure, and hopefully keeping it all for himself.

Edited by Leofric (see edit history)

Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2670713

What's your experience with D&D 5e? Are you a new player?

Started playing DnD at the start of the pandemic. Been on MW since March 2022.

How familiar are you with Zendikar? Those with no knowledge of the world are more than welcome, and I'll include some world information soon!

I am not familiar with the setting, but am learning...

What posting rate are you comfortable with?

I can commit to twice a week. I'll stick with whatever rate the group post at. I will rarely be the last to post, and don't like to be the one holding the group up.

Include some character art! MtG has plenty of card art to look at and use!

OPTIONAL: If you're familiar with Magic: the Gathering, you'll know that different colors of mana are used to summon creatures and cast spells. What color or colors of mana are tied to your character?

I am assuming Red. Blinky is a Lavastep goblin. Without knowing the MgT world too much, I still think it's safe to guess Red.

spacer.png

Edited by Leofric (see edit history)

Couple things to note.

1. My character is Chaotic, but will still be "Good". He is a goblin after all, so chaotic tends to be in their nature, but it won't be an issue. He is still a team player and will be fine in a party. It just gives him a chance to grow as a character.
  2. Thanks for introducing me to Zendikar. The more I'm reading, the more I'm liking. The landscape seems brutal enough, I can't imagine what will be found monster-wise.
  3. Regardless if I am selected or not, this was a fun character to make, and a fun world to explore. Good luck in your player selections.