Hey everyone! So I’ve been craving my tabletops but am in a position where no one around me plays rpgs, to any extent. I’ve offered to use my humble couple of years’ experience dming them but haven’t gotten one bit. To further complicate matters, I’ve lost my longtime gaming pc which also had every digitized copy of character sheets, module upon module I handcrafted and/or participated in, and I’ve been playing for closer to 13 years! So I’m coming to you now, friends and table toppers, hat in one hand, phone in another, and humbly beg of some willing DM to take me in and let me and my gnome alchemist loose upping their worlds. I only have an iPhone right now, and am familiar with a few sites like Discord and Owlbear. I can at least move a token across the board and talk into a mic. Could even show my ugly mug upon request lol. But I need to learn how to do this mobile for another reason. My four younglings are now to ‘that age’, and I’ve been waiting, patiently, to run their little imaginations all over my maps and dungeons. And they all have cell phones aplenty to pass around. So again, anyone who would be willing to not only let me be a player in their campaigns when I’m not tpk— I mean, uh, running my little PCs, and who could also help me navigate this site, and other sites and apps that might making running my children in a campaign via phone, would be so greatly appreciated. And Thanks to all who make things like this easily accessible. Jeez I thought I was at my wits end and then I remembered this forum! And I have faith you all will help me out here! Til I’m needed tho, I’ll be at the bar trying to uncross my eyes and eat my mutton.. Fair travels friends!!