Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

32 minutes ago, prophane said:

@Vedast i might ask you to drop the fieldsets. I use my phone for a lot of gaming and sometimes the fieldsets really jack up my view, making it impossible to read on the phone. Im not saying you have to get rid of them, but it might happen.

No problem, just let me know. I tend to like them better than the spoiler buttons for separating IC from OOC etc., but certainly no problem dropping them if there is a technical issue.

Ed. I've updated the post template: I hadn't realized, actually, that the entire thing had been in a fieldset not merely the OOC window. Anyway, hopefully now things will work for your phone.

Btw, if this is helpful, my time zone is: UTC-5.

Vedast

Vedast

29 minutes ago, prophane said:

@Vedast i might ask you to drop the fieldsets. I use my phone for a lot of gaming and sometimes the fieldsets really jack up my view, making it impossible to read on the phone. Im not saying you have to get rid of them, but it might happen.

No problem, just let me know. I tend to like them better than the spoiler buttons for separating IC from OOC etc., but certainly no problem dropping them if there is a technical issue.

Ed. I've updated the post template: I hadn't realized, actually, that the entire thing had been in a fieldset not merely the OOC window. Anyway, hopefully now things will work for your phone.

Vedast

Vedast

1 minute ago, prophane said:

Btw, @Malkavian Grin is the 'wizard' when it comes to such things. She's dealt with my Luddite inclinations for some months now.