Edit History

Barrigan

Barrigan

spacer.pngArgent awoke with the dawn, took in the sea breeze from the deck and followed Amyly and the others onto the island. He marveled at the magical elevator as he had never seen such a thing before but only for a moment as he did not want to slow everyone up or get left behind.

Upon reaching the top the unicorn was saddened to see death as their first welcome to the island but it was to be expected. They had not been called in from the Tavern for sightseeing after all.

"I hoped there was some misunderstanding here, that contact had been lost due to technical malfunction or something. But there is no mistaking this." He murmured, half to himself.

Argent inspected the bodies, looking for signs of how they died, whether by claws or weapons, and how long they have been dead for.

OOC

I'm happy to bring up the rear but in case it matters, despite his equine shape Argent is actually Medium size, at least for now. The unicorn RLA progression doesn't get Large size until level 4 which he hasn't hit yet.

Heal

Barrigan

Barrigan

spacer.pngArgent awoke with the dawn, took in the sea breeze from the deck and followed Amyly and the others onto the island. He marveled at the magical elevator as he had never seen such a thing before but only for a moment as he did not want to slow everyone up or get left behind.

Upon reaching the top the unicorn was saddened to see death as their first welcome to the island but it was to be expected. They had not been called in from the Tavern for sightseeing after all.

"I hoped there was some misunderstanding here, that contact had been lost due to technical malfunction or something. But there is no mistaking this." He murmured, half to himself.

Argent inspected the bodies, looking for signs of how they died, whether by claws or weapons, and how long they have been dead for.

OOC: I'm happy to bring up the rear but in case it matters, despite his equine shape Argent is actually Medium size, at least for now. The unicorn RLA progression doesn't get Large size until level 4 which he hasn't hit yet.

Heal

Barrigan

Barrigan

OOC: I'm happy to bring up the rear but in case it matters, despite his equine shape Argent is actually Medium size, at least for now. The unicorn RLA progression doesn't get Large size until level 4 which he hasn't hit yet.

Heal

Barrigan

Barrigan

OOC: 'm happy to bring up the rear but in case it matters, despite his equine shape Argent is actually Medium size, at least for now. The unicorn RLA progression doesn't get Large size until level 4 which he hasn't hit yet.

Heal

Barrigan

Barrigan

OOC: No idea why I've now got two different heal rolls but Argent's bonus is +3 so use that one.

Also, I'm happy to bring up the rear but in case it matters, despite his equine shape Argent is actually Medium size, at least for now. The unicorn RLA progression doesn't get Large size until level 4 which he hasn't hit yet.

Heal

Barrigan

Barrigan

Heal