Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Finn| AC 17 | Ini: 3 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 27/27 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |
Touch: +13| Fort: +5 | Ref: +4 | Will: +4 | FF: +14| Resistances: 1/cold iron

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/43/64/34/4364349afbfd4853a3995548f9b086d8.jpg

Seeing Devon caring for occupants Finn decides not to bother him and nods toward Argent (still assumedly NPCd by GM) and Deinara toward the door. Then exits with the Dwarf. Once when everyone who planned to come out was out Finn leaned against the wall and sighed like doing something he hadn't gotten used to.

"Ok, I just wanted to avoid the scene in front of prisoners/hostages, I don't know what to call them, like the last time. We have to, at least in front of them seem like we speak with one voice. First to move facts out of the way. My "contact" filled me up a bit on this Zief thing and there is very little good news. He was an "otherworldly being" even before his deification but it is unspecified were he just an outsider, or to our sorrow maybe a messenger of a higher being. But he reached the status of lesser deity by murdering Celestial Paragon. He rules over Chaos and Deformities. That part wouldn't matter that much if he wasn't captured under our feat and crazy ex-Halfling is trying to free him. Also, in the land of the liars, he would be ruler."

Warlock shifts thumbing the tip of his oversized Rapier "This is pertinent, and why I'm..." It seems like Finn will say "paranoid" but at the last moment, he changes his mind. "...on the edge, since we met the first batch of survivors. His followers are basically shapeshifters. Yeah, they can sprout malformities. But if it was for the "greater good" of causing more chaos they could just transform to pass as someone else, and we are shipping increasing numbers of people from this place. Ok, the last ones had just a sword, but here we have armed and armored guards too. They could overpower sailors easily, I thought it might be prudent while we march them through this narrow corridor for Argent to check everyone with his Detect Evil kinda discreetly, then we separate those who ping and find a way to make sure are they cultist or garden variety asshole."

He actually gives a silent chuckle "If it was up to me I would take their armor and weapons and give them to sailors, either for safekeeping or as an upgrade of theirs. I have no doubt they could easily find some law about the presence of unauthorized armed personnel on the ship, but I leave that one up to you. The last time I tried we got the sword we don't need."

He finishes and waits for any response, there is a barely visible twitch on his face as the voice in the back of his mind returns returns "They will spit in your face as always, just do what has to be done." He takes a breath and, in his mind, his voice somehow sounds more malicious than his Patrons "Pact is called pact for a reason, you've just been fed, good battle blood and not animal scraps. Speak before tomorrow and you've broken the pact and I am free." He feels presence on the verge of his consciousness like deciding whether should he test Finn's resolve, but it fades away. Warlock exhales and discreetly wipes cold sweat on his tunic.

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Rapier: 1d20+7, 1d6, (18/20x2)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4 (19/20x2)

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: Taking 5' move

Standard: Eldrich Blast

Immediate:

Spells:

Level 0 (DC 13, 5 slots/day):

Acid Splash

Disrupt Undead

Ray of Frost

Touch of Fatigue

Level 1 (DC 14, 4/5 slots/ day):

Shocking Grasp

Blade of Blood

Chill Touch

Kelgore’s Fire Bolt

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Finn| AC 17 | Ini: 3 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 27/27 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

Seeing Devon caring for occupants Finn decides not to bother him and nods toward Argent (still assumedly NPCd by GM) and Deinara toward the door. Then exits with the Dwarf. Once when everyone who planned to come out was out Finn leaned against the wall and sighed like doing something he hadn't gotten used to.

"Ok, I just wanted to avoid the scene in front of prisoners/hostages, I don't know what to call them, like the last time. We have to, at least in front of them seem like we speak with one voice. First to move facts out of the way. My "contact" filled me up a bit on this Zief thing and there is very little good news. He was an "otherworldly being" even before his deification but it is unspecified were he just an outsider, or to our sorrow maybe a messenger of a higher being. But he reached the status of lesser deity by murdering Celestial Paragon. He rules over Chaos and Deformities. That part wouldn't matter that much if he wasn't captured under our feat and crazy ex-Halfling is trying to free him. Also, in the land of the liars, he would be ruler."

Warlock shifts thumbing the tip of his oversized Rapier "This is pertinent, and why I'm..." It seems like Finn will say "paranoid" but at the last moment, he changes his mind. "...on the edge, since we met the first batch of survivors. His followers are basically shapeshifters. Yeah, they can sprout malformities. But if it was for the "greater good" of causing more chaos they could just transform to pass as someone else, and we are shipping increasing numbers of people from this place. Ok, the last ones had just a sword, but here we have armed and armored guards too. They could overpower sailors easily, I thought it might be prudent while we march them through this narrow corridor for Argent to check everyone with his Detect Evil kinda discreetly, then we separate those who ping and find a way to make sure are they cultist or garden variety asshole."

He actually gives a silent chuckle "If it was up to me I would take their armor and weapons and give them to sailors, either for safekeeping or as an upgrade of theirs. I have no doubt they could easily find some law about the presence of unauthorized armed personnel on the ship, but I leave that one up to you. The last time I tried we got the sword we don't need."

He finishes and waits for any response, there is a barely visible twitch on his face as the voice in the back of his mind returns returns "They will spit in your face as always, just do what has to be done." He takes a breath and, in his mind, his voice somehow sounds more malicious than his Patrons "Pact is called pact for a reason, you've just been fed, good battle blood and not animal scraps. Speak before tomorrow and you've broken the pact and I am free." He feels presence on the verge of his consciousness like deciding whether should he test Finn's resolve, but it fades away. Warlock exhales and discreetly wipes cold sweat on his tunic.

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Spells:

Acid Splash

Disrupt Undead

Ray of Frost

Touch of Fatigue

Shocking Grasp

Blade of Blood

Chill Touch

Kelgore’s Fire Bolt

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

He finishes and waits for any response, there is a barely visible twitch on his face as the voice in the back of his mind returns returns "They will spit in your face as always, just do what has to be done." He takes a breath and, in his mind, his voice somehow sounds more malicious than his Patrons "Pact is called pact for a reason, you've just been fed, good battle blood and not animal scraps. Speak before tomorrow and you've broken the pact and I am free." He feels presence on the verge of his consciousness like deciding whether should he test Finn's resolve, but it fades away." Warlock exhales and discreetly wipes cold sweat on his tunic.

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Spells:

Acid Splash

Disrupt Undead

Ray of Frost

Touch of Fatigue

Shocking Grasp

Blade of Blood

Chill Touch

Kelgore’s Fire Bolt

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Warlock shifts thumbing the tip of his oversized Rapier "This is pertinent, and why I'm..." It seems like Finn will say "paranoid" but at the last moment, he changes his mind. "...on the edge since we met the first batch of survivors. His followers are basically shapeshifters. Yeah, they can sprout malformities. But if it was for the "greater good" of causing more chaos they could just transform to pass as someone else, and we are shipping increasing numbers of people from this place. Ok, the last ones had just a sword, but here we have armed and armored guards too. They could overpower sailors easily, I thought it might be prudent while we march them through this narrow corridor for Argent to check everyone with his Detect Evil kinda discreetly, then we separate those who ping and find a way to make sure are they cultist or garden variety asshole."

He finishes and waits for any response, there is a barely visible twitch on his face as the voice in the back of his mind returns returns "They will spit in your face as always, just do what has to be done." He takes a breath and, in his mind, his voice somehow sounds more malicious than his Patrons "Pact is called pact for a reason, you've just been fed, good battle blood and not animal scraps. Speak before tomorrow and you've broken the pact and I am free." He feels presence on the verge of his consciousness like deciding whether should he test Finn's resolve, but it fades away." Warlock exhales and discreetly wipes cold sweat on his tunic.

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Spells:

Acid Splash

Disrupt Undead

Ray of Frost

Touch of Fatigue

Shocking Grasp

Blade of Blood

Chill Touch

Kelgore’s Fire Bolt

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

"Ok, I just wanted to avoid the scene in front of prisoners/hostages, I don't know what to call them, like the last time. We have to, at least in front of them seem like we speak with one voice. First to move facts out of the way. My "contact" filled me up a bit on this Zief thing and there is very little good news. He was an "otherworldly being" even before his deification but it is unspecified were he just an outsider, or to our sorrow maybe a messenger of a higher being. But he reached the status of lesser deity by murdering Celestial Paragon. He rules over chaos and deformities. That part wouldn't matter that much if he wasn't captured under our feat and crazy ex-Halfling is trying to free him. Also, in the land of the liars, he would be ruler."

Warlock shifts thumbing the tip of his oversized Rapier "This is pertinent, and why I'm..." It seems like Finn will say "paranoid" but at the last moment, he changes his mind. "...on the edge since we met the first batch of survivors. His followers are basically shapeshifters. Yeah, they can sprout malformities. But if it was for the "greater good" of causing more chaos they could just transform to pass as someone else, and we are shipping increasing numbers of people from this place. Ok, the last ones had just a sword, but here we have armed and armored guards too. They could overpower sailors easily, I thought it might be prudent while we march them through this narrow corridor for Argent to check everyone with his Detect Evil kinda discreetly, then we separate those who ping and find a way to make sure are they cultist or garden variety asshole."

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Spells:

Acid Splash

Disrupt Undead

Ray of Frost

Touch of Fatigue

Shocking Grasp

Blade of Blood

Chill Touch

Kelgore’s Fire Bolt

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

"Ok, I just wanted to avoid the scene in front of prisoners/hostages I don't know how to call them like the last time. We have to, at least in front of them seem like we speak with one voice. First to move facts out of the way. My "contact" filled me up a bit on this Zief thing and there is very little good news. He was an "otherworldly being" even before his deification but it is unspecified were he just an outsider, or to our sorrow maybe a messenger of a higher being. But he reached the status of lesser deity by murdering Celestial Paragon. He rules over chaos and deformities. That part wouldn't matter that much if he wasn't captured under our feat and crazy ex-Halfling is trying to free him. Also, in the land of the liars, he would be ruler."

Tools of the Trade

Equipment:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Spells: