Edit History

gatorized

gatorized

So I think I might run a series of supers one shots using the big list of rpg plots to randomly generate adventures, that way players won't be tied down to a single character, and hopefully won't be crushed under the anxiety of committing to potentially years of posting in a game they hate with a character they're bored of. 2 to 3 players, ideally. If I get any (positive) replies here I'll put up a real interest check

gatorized

gatorized

So I think I might run a series of one shots using the big list of rpg plots to randomly generate adventures, that way players won't be tied down to a single character, and hopefully won't be crushed under the anxiety of committing to potentially years of posting in a game they hate with a character they're bored of. 2 to 3 players, ideally. If I get any (positive) replies here I'll put up a real interest check

gatorized

gatorized

So I think I might run a series of one shots using the big list of rpg plots to randomly generate adventures, that way players won't be tied down to a character, and hopefully won't be crushed under the anxiety of committing to potentially years of posting in a game they hate with a character they're bored of. 2 to 3 players, ideally. If I get any (positive) replies here I'll put up a real interest check