Edit History

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

About me: I'm a 36-year-old working stiff and Myth-Weavers is my only friend. That's a bit hyperbolic, but not very. So I devote a lot of my free time to posting here. I enjoy running games with a relatively even mix of RP and combat, and I like letting the players pursue personal quests and stuff like that. I also like it when players solve problems in creative ways, and I can be pretty lenient with the rules - within reason, of course. You can check out Crown of the Kobold King for an example of my work.

I'm interested in being a: GM Assistant, GM Sub, GM Mercenary

Systems I'm comfortable with: D&D 4e and 5e, Starfinder, Pathfinder 2e

Systems that are a bit of a stretch: D&D 3.5, Pathfinder 1e

Systems I'm interested in learning: I always like learning new systems, but it would take me a while to become confident enough to GM them.

Skills/strengths/interests: Improvisation, dialogue, combat, selecting players, weaving plot threads together, "railroading"*Often thought to be a bad thing done by bad GMs, but in PbP, I think a certain amount of railroading is necessary to keep the game moving

Best way to contact me: PM here

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

About me: I'm a 36-year-old working stiff and Myth-Weavers is my only friend. That's a bit hyperbolic, but not very. So I devote a lot of my free time to posting here. I enjoy running games with a relatively even mix of RP and combat, and I like letting the players pursue personal quests and stuff like that. I also like it when players solve problems in creative ways, and I can be pretty lenient with the rules - within reason, of course. You can check out Crown of the Kobold King for an example of my work.

Systems I'm interested in learning: I always like learning new systems, but it would take me a while to become confident enough to GM them.

Skills/strengths/interests: Improvisation, dialogue, combat, selecting players, weaving plot threads together, "railroading"*Often thought to be a bad thing done by bad GMs, but in PbP, I think a certain amount of railroading is necessary to keep the game moving

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

About me: I'm a 36-year-old working stiff and Myth-Weavers is my only friend. That's a bit hyperbolic, but not very. So I devote a lot of my free time to posting here. I enjoy running games with a relatively even mix of RP and combat, and I like letting the players pursue personal quests and stuff like that. I also like it when players solve problems in creative ways, and I can be pretty lenient with the rules - within reason, of course.

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

About me: I'm a 36-year-old working stiff and Myth-Weavers is my only friend. That's a bit hyperbolic, but not very. So I devote a lot of my free time to posting here. I enjoy running games with a relatively even mix of RP and combat, and I like letting the players pursue personal quests and stuff like that. I also like it when players solve problems in creative ways, and I'm pretty lenient with the rules. Basically, even if the rules as written wouldn't allow it, I might allow it if it seems reasonable. My favorite narrative themes include overcoming cultural and language barriers, uniting people against a common enemy, and feeling a sense of progress from "just some adventurer(s)" to bona fide hero(es).

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

About me: I'm a 36-year-old working stiff and Myth-Weavers is my only friend. That's a bit hyperbolic, but not very. So I devote a lot of my free time to posting here. I enjoy running games with a relatively even mix of RP and combat, and I like letting the players pursue personal quests and stuff like that. I also like it when players solve problems in creative ways, and I'm pretty lenient with the rules. Basically, even if the rules as written wouldn't allow it, I might allow it if it seems reasonable. My favorite narrative themes include overcoming cultural and language barriers, uniting people against a common enemy, and feeling a sense of progress from "just some adventurer(s)" to bona fide hero(es).

Skills/strengths/interests: Improvisation, dialogue, combat, selecting players, weaving PCs into the plot, "railroading"*Often thought to be a bad thing done by bad GMs, but in PbP, I think a certain amount of railroading is necessary to keep the game moving

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Skills/strengths/interests: Dialogue, combat, selecting players, weaving PCs into the plot, "railroading"*Often thought to be a bad thing done by bad GMs, but in PbP, I think a certain amount of railroading is necessary to keep the game moving

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

I'm interested in being a: GM Sub, GM Mercenary

Skills/strengths/interests: Dialogue, combat, selecting players, weaving PCs into the plot, "railroading"*Often thought to be a bad thing done by bad GMs, but in PbP, I think a certain amount of railroading is necessary to keep the game moving