Edit History

Ultima

Ultima

Hello! I saw your ad for the game, and a character concept immediately came to mind, however, it's a bit unorthodox. I see that you're open to homebrew though, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask: what do you think of the possibility of homebrewing nephilim as a race? I haven't thought too much about the mechanics of such a character, but I could come up with something if it doesn't sound too out of the box.

I've never played a pathfinder game, however, I do have over 1K hours in Pathfinder: WotR and have played a great deal of D20 in the past.🤓 The basic character premise is a nephilim battle oracle dual wielding a pair of divine sawed-off shotguns on a Kratos-like quest against his own family except in pursuit of power vs revenge, a benevolent tyrant that sees Dracula as a potential opportunity to gain more power as a stepping stone in his greater goals.

Ultima

Ultima

Hello! I saw your ad for the game, and was a character immediately came to mind, however, it's a bit unorthodox. I see that you're open to homebrew though, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask: what do you think of the possibility of homebrewing nephilim as a race? I haven't thought too much about the mechanics of such a character, but I could come up with something if it doesn't sound too out of the box.

I've never played a pathfinder game, however, I do have over 1K hours in Pathfinder: WotR and have played a great deal of D20 in the past.🤓 The basic character premise is a nephilim battle oracle dual wielding a pair of divine sawed-off shotguns on a Kratos-like quest against his own family except in pursuit of power vs revenge, a benevolent tyrant that sees Dracula as a potential opportunity to gain more power as a stepping stone in his greater goals.

Ultima

Ultima

Hello! I saw your ad for the game, and was a character immediately came to mind, however, it's a bit unorthodox. I see that you're open to homebrew though, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask: what do you think of the possibility of homebrewing nephilim as a race? I haven't thought too much about the mechanics of such a character, but I could come up with something if it doesn't sound too out of the box.

I've never played a pathfinder game, however, I do have over 1K hours in Pathfinder: WotR and have played a great deal of D20 in the past.🤓 The basic character premise is a nephilim battle oracle on a Kratos-like quest against his own family except in pursuit of power vs revenge, a benevolent tyrant that sees Dracula as a potential opportunity to gain more power as a stepping stone in his greater goals.

Ultima

Ultima

I've never played a pathfinder game, however, I do have over 1K hours in Pathfinder: WotR and have played a great deal of D20 in the past.🤓 The basic character premise is a nephilim battle oracle on a Kratos-like quest against his own family except in pursuit of power vs revenge, a benevolent tyrant.