Panorin Earendil the Warlock.

HalfelfWarlockmale.jpg.3cfe422cac038befc82f019aef31458a.jpg

PANORIN

The Warlock of Lumia.

AC: 14 | Hp: 25  Speed: 30ft. Level: 4 

Otherworldly Patron: The Archfey; Verenestra. Pact magic: Cantrips

• Eldritch blast
  • Protection from Evil and Good.

Spell save: 14 Spell attack modifier: +6 (To hit)

Pact Boon: Pact of the Chain can summon a Pseudodragon as a familiar.

Eldritch Invocations: Armour of Shadows: Cast Mage armour on himself without expending a spell slot.

Agonizing blast: Add +3 to damage done with Eldritch blast.

STR: 8 (-1) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 16 (+3) WIS: 10 (0) INT: 12 (+1) CHA: 18 (+4)

PACT details

Special terms.

• When using an Eldritch invocation, must speak patrons name out loud or risk incurring its displeasure.

Patron Attitudes.

• Patron is a strict disciplinarian but treats Panorin with a measure of respect.

Binding marks.

• His tongue has an unnatural colour.

Cantrips: 3; Spells known: 5 Spell slots: 2 Slot level: 2 Invocation's: 2

Height: 5"8' Weight: 550 lb Alignment: Chaotic good. Language: Elvish, Goblin.

Sailor: Skill prof in Astronomy, and Sailing ships.

Note : Warlocks don't need a spell book. They do not need to prepare spells. He regains all expended spells after either a short or a long rest.

WIP

Edited by Dorik (see edit history)

Can I also please have ??

• Lance of Lethargy: Once on each of his turns when he hits a creature with Eldritch blast, he can reduce that creatures speed by 10 feet until the end of the turn. Pre-requisite Eldritch blast cantrip.

3 hours ago, Acromos said:

Um, yea, sure. I see no problem with that.

Your character is from Lumia?

He doesn't need to come from Lumia? Perhaps if I had a map to look out I could pin point his homeland so that I can start making a backstory. However I like the idea of Panorin being traded into slavery for a life on board the ship; I don't know who are the enemies of those actually piloting the ship??

Either way, His goal will be to obviously escape the life of slavery; and become a free agent.

Being from Lumia is interesting - since the Empire and Lumia are at war, it might not be ... like, something he would go around broadcasting far and wide =)

Looking at a map wouldn't do you much good. The Empire has 21 provinces, some large, some small - but each is ethnically 'unique', and you'd need to know each province in order to use it for a background. Conversely, if you know what sort of background you want, maybe I can tell you where he's from.

Lumia is fine for a warlock, since it's a ... Paladin-dom, a kinda lawful-good theocracy. So he might have been politely ejected along with the Imperial troops and officials. Not that being a warlock makes him good - but the theocracy might think so.

2 hours ago, Acromos said:

Lumia is fine for a warlock, since it's a ... Paladin-dom, a kinda lawful-good theocracy. So he might have been politely ejected along with the Imperial troops and officials. Not that being a warlock makes him good - but the theocracy might think so.

This, idea for his background I like and works for me; I would like to ditch the Sage background and instead pick Sailor as the adventure involves a ship, and ocean etc.

Personality: Friends can rely on him, no matter what friends being the operative word here.

Ideal: The thing that keeps a ship crew together is mutual respect between captain and crew.

Bond: In a harbour town, I have a paramour who's eyes nearly stole me from the sea.

Flaw: Once someone questions my courage, I never back down no matter how dangerous the situation.

*However, I would like my character to have a working knowledge of the stars (Astronomy) used for navigating at night.

For her Archfey I will choose Verenestra.

Edited by Dorik (see edit history)

The barge you start on is .. a coincidence. Whether the game takes place on land or at sea is something the players decide. There is no story or plot, this is emergent storytelling, so where ever the players go, that's where the game goes.

HalfelfWarlockmale.jpg.b04fb79ccc63b80c7c1d9411ac5b5061.jpg

PANORIN

The Warlock of Lumia.

AC: 14 | Hp: 25  Speed: 30ft. Level: 4 

Otherworldly Patron: The Archfey; Verenestra. Pact magic: Cantrips

• Eldritch blast
  • Protection from Evil and Good.

Spell save: 14 Spell attack modifier: +6 (To hit)

Pact Boon: Pact of the Chain can summon a Pseudodragon as a familiar.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2872388

On 1/16/2024 at 3:17 PM, Acromos said:

Um, yea, sure. I see no problem with that.

Your character is from Lumia?

Character sheet is finished now if you want to have a look please.