The roads though Realon

So not sure where to put this but here seems to be a good spot. So i'm a DM IRL and I teach DND 5e, 3.5, pathfinder, and right now learning Shadowrun and Rouge Trader. With all my DND 5e and PathFinder games take place in the same world called Realon. Its content that jets out of a new land mass with plenty of things to find out. In short three factions settled here The Arblem Empirem, The Collection of Man, and a "Dark Guild" that made their own city in the middle of the two simply called The Black City that is left alone only because they are where they are, would be costly to push them out by either side and neither want to end up looking like they are prepping to invade the other. The three of them powerful but are still just getting their feet planted in this new land. Several other villages from each faction still working to get a foot hold as well. Its been roughly about 25 years seens all three of them settled. My Players are all roughly around The Black City as each are trying to get into it for one reason or another. Its a place where all races are welcome. I do mean all sentient races. One Named NPC there is called Kral, A Ilithid and Guild Master of the Black Dimond Adventures. Working for them lets people enter the city as they wish. One rule of the city was to enter you must be able to provide to the city. Be it by working for a guild or being able to provide goods or service.

Thats kind of what i'm trying to share but the reason I also wanted to say was I'm thinking of putting some of there adventures here if thats all good and seeing how I'v always taken characters from DND Cons one shots and putting them around in this world. I was wondering if anyone wanted to throw a character into this world? Probably later tho till i can put more of the BackGround of the world on here to help flush it out so that people can make characters that could fit in.