Edit History

Ironblaze

Ironblaze

Maeleris pulls her bow and a handful of arrows. She nocks all of them at once, gives a wink to a confused looking human on the crew, aims for the sky, and fires the entire cluster at once. Muscle memory kicks in, and she quickly follows the first volley with a second.

Actions

Maeleris uses Hail of Doom with her Bow. This requires a 4:1 Body (Ballistics) Test for me, and every enemy in the target Zone (so the Plaguebearers and the tentacles if they are close enough together, however many I can tag at once) to make a 4:1 Body (Reflexes) Test. If they fail, they take Damage equal to the difference in successes. If they win this opposed test, they take no damage.

I will then use my Mettle to take an extra action, and do it again!

First Hail: Use my Focus on the 3 to make it a 4, so 3 Successes.

Second Hail: Again use the Focus on the 3 to make it a 4, so that's another 3 Successes.

Ironblaze

Ironblaze

Maeleris pulls her multistringed Vanari bow and a handful of arrows. She nocks all of them at once, gives a wink to a confused looking human on the crew, aims for the sky, and fires the entire cluster at once. Muscle memory kicks in, and she quickly follows the first volley with a second.

Actions

Maeleris uses Hail of Doom with her Bow. This requires a 4:1 Body (Ballistics) Test for me, and every enemy in the target Zone (so the Plaguebearers and the tentacles if they are close enough together, however many I can tag at once) to make a 4:1 Body (Reflexes) Test. If they fail, they take Damage equal to the difference in successes. If they win this opposed test, they take no damage.

Second Hail: Again use the Focus on the 3 to make it a 4, so that's another 3 Successes.

Ironblaze

Ironblaze

Maeleris pulls her multistringed Vanari bow and a handful of arrows. She nocks all of them at once, gives a wink to a confused looking human on the crew, aims for the sky, and fires the entire cluster at once. Muscle memory kicks in, and she quickly follows the first volley with a second.

Actions

Ironblaze

Ironblaze

Maeleris pulls her multistringed Vanari bow and a handful of arrows. She nocks all of them at once, gives a wink to a confused looking human on the crew, aims for the sky, and fires the entire cluster at once.

Actions