Edit History

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

orcpirate(2).jpg.12104ac02f934c721f72d91272b3fe2d.jpgName Barkvin | Class Cleric 6 | AC: 19 | HP: 57/57 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str +3 / Dex +2 / Con +3 / Int +1 / Wis +8 / Cha +3 | Luck: (2/2) | Channel Divinity: (2/2)

Special Abilities darkvision, Warcaster, Disciple of Life, Turn Undead, Preserve Life, Blessed Healer | 

Attacks: Mace | +5 | 1d6+2 bludgeoning, Light Crossbow | +4 | 1d8+1 piercing (80/320)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack +7 | Hit Dice d8 (6/6) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Spare the Dying, Sacred Flame (2d8 radiant DEX save), Word of Radiance (2d6 radiant CON save)

Level 1 | (4/4) | Bless C (+d4), Cure Wounds (1d8+7 healing), Healing Word (1d4+7 healing), Inflict Wounds (3d10 necrotic)
Level 2 | (3/3)  | Hold Person C (WIS), Zone of Truth, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon (1d8+4 force), Prayer of Healing (2d8+8 x6), Blindness Deafness (CON)

Level 3 | (3/3)  | Beacon of Hope C, Mass Healing Word (1d4+9 x6), Daylight, [Aura of Vitality C (2d6+5 for 1 minute)], Revivify, Spirit Guardians C (WIS 3d8 radiant), Remove Curse

Barkvin is a little kid again in his mother's arms, though he doesn't fit as well as he used to, it still feels like a safe space. He wipes away his tears with his good arm. He thinks for a minute before talking "Argh, oh ma, I am sorry. I lost the arm, well one of the arms, that you and pa gave me. I am sorry that I ain't some one to sit in a small church somewhere, at least not yet. Seems like there is always more that needs looking to, and I can't figure out how to fix it on my own. " He pauses a little longer before continuing, "I am sorry you didn't tell me of your other daughter, my other sister. I hear that her name is Shadai and that she is looking for you. Sounds like she became a pirate too. Aaliyah met her if you would like more information we can go talk to Aaliyah. She could tell you more." He says as they walk along. "Does old widow Sca'hari' still do some sewing? I need to get me shirt and jacket fixed. This arm don't need to be in a sling, but I don't want anyone to see it." He adds as he starts walking toward the seamstresses house.

OOC: I hope that it is okay that I made up Sca'hari' as a seamstress who can make him a new sleeve and a glove. I would like a black sleeve with a black glove to cover his new arm. (I would like to say that black was the only fabric she had on hand that would work as Barkvin would prefer to have it not so obvious.) I don't need to RP his getting the sleeve and glove, just let me know the cost. He can do this while the others are searching the room.

Mechanics

MOVE: none

ACTION: none

BONUS ACTION: none

REACTION: none

CONCENTRATION: none

OOC: I hope you are okay with me saying that the new arm glows. I think that a glowing arm is a better flavor, thematically.

Free 1 level bump whenever plus benefits of a long rest. Need to add arm stats

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

orcpirate(2).jpg.12104ac02f934c721f72d91272b3fe2d.jpgName Barkvin | Class Cleric 6 | AC: 19 | HP: 57/57 | Prof: +3 | PP: 13 | Saves: Str +3 / Dex +2 / Con +3 / Int +1 / Wis +8 / Cha +3 | Luck: (2/2) | Channel Divinity: (2/2)

Special Abilities darkvision, Warcaster, Disciple of Life, Turn Undead, Preserve Life, Blessed Healer | 

Attacks: Mace | +5 | 1d6+2 bludgeoning, Light Crossbow | +4 | 1d8+1 piercing (80/320)

Prepared Spells | Spell DC: 15 | Spell Attack +7 | Hit Dice d8 (6/6) | Death Saves: 0/0

Cantrips: Light, Spare the Dying, Sacred Flame (2d8 radiant DEX save), Word of Radiance (2d6 radiant CON save)

Level 1 | (4/4) | Bless C (+d4), Cure Wounds (1d8+7 healing), Healing Word (1d4+7 healing), Inflict Wounds (3d10 necrotic)
Level 2 | (3/3)  | Hold Person C (WIS), Zone of Truth, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon (1d8+4 force), Prayer of Healing (2d8+8 x6), Blindness Deafness (CON)

Level 3 | (3/3)  | Beacon of Hope C, Mass Healing Word (1d4+9 x6), Daylight, [Aura of Vitality C (2d6+5 for 1 minute)], Revivify, Spirit Guardians C (WIS 3d8 radiant), Remove Curse

Barkvin is a little kid again in his mother's arms, though he doesn't fit as well as he used to, it still feels like a safe space. He wipes away his tears with his good arm. He thinks for a minute before talking "Argh, oh ma, I am sorry. I lost the arm that you and pa gave me. I am sorry that I ain't some one to sit in a small church somewhere, at least not yet. Seems like there is always more that needs looking to, and I can't figure out how to fix it on my own. " He pauses a little longer before continuing, "I am sorry you didn't tell me of your other daughter, my other sister. I hear that her name is Shadai and that she is looking for you. Sounds like she became a pirate too. Aaliyah met her if you would like more information we can go talk to Aaliyah. She could tell you more." He says as they walk along. "Does old widow Sca'hari' still do some sewing? I need to get me shirt and jacket fixed. My arm don't need to be in a sling, but I don't want anyone to see it." He adds as he starts walking toward the seamstresses house.

OOC: I hope that it is okay that I made up Sca'hari' as a seamstress who can make him a new sleeve and a glove. I would like a black sleeve with a black glove to cover his new arm. (I would like to say that black was the only fabric she had on hand that would work as Barkvin would prefer to have it not so obvious.) I don't need to RP his getting the sleeve and glove, just let me know the cost. He can do this while the others are searching the room.

Mechanics

OOC: I hope you are okay with me saying that the new arm glows. I think that a glowing arm is a better flavor, thematically.

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

Barkvin is a little kid again in his mother's arms, though he doesn't fit as well as he used to, it still feels like a safe space. He wipes away his tears with his good arm. He thinks for a minute before talking "Argh, oh ma, I am sorry. I lost the arm that you and pa gave me. I am sorry that I ain't some one to sit in a small church somewhere, at least not yet. Seems like there is always more that needs looking to, and I can't figure out how to fix it on my own. " He pauses a little longer before continuing, "I am sorry you didn't tell me of your other daughter, my other sister. I hear that her name is Shadai and that she is looking for you. Sounds like she became a pirate too. Aaliyah met her if you would like more information we can go talk to Aaliyah. She could tell you more." He says as they walk along. "Does old widow Sca'hari' still do some sewing? I need to get me shirt and jacket fixed. My arm don't need to be in a sling, but I don't want anyone to see it." He adds as he starts walking toward the seamstresses house.

OOC: I hope that it is okay that I made up Sca'hari' a a seamstress who can make him a new sleeve and a glove. I would like a black sleeve with a black glove to cover his new arm. (I would like to say that black was the only fabric she had on hand that would work as Barkvin would prefer to have it not so obvious.) I don't need to RP his getting the sleeve and glove, just let me know the cost. He can do this while the others are searching the room.

Mechanics

WolfBirch

WolfBirch

OOC: I hope that it is okay that I made up Sca'hari' a a seamstress who can make him a new sleeve and a glove. I would like a black sleeve with a black glove to cover his new arm. I don't need to RP his getting the sleeve and glove, just let me know the cost. He can do this while the others are searching the room.

Mechanics