Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fixer

Health: 2 | Movement: 35 | Toughness: 11 | Evasion: 11 | Cleverness: 16 | Willpower: 18

"Time Enough For Love makes you realize Heinlein could've stood to read some Freud or seen Oedipus Rex at least once in his life. Coming from someone who loved his Scribner stuff as a kid - I put Starship Troopers in that group even if Putnam was the one behind that - the guy obviously doesn't know whether he prefers jackboots or jamrock. Still, Starship Troopers would be a killer flick. Maybe the guy behind Flesh and Blood as director?"

Eiden, who had been silently skimming through one of the old People Magazines in some corner until now, sidles towards the others with the sort of smile that'd be equally at home on a used car dealer as a prospective Joe.

"Eiden Betancourt-Rivera, AKA Fixer, case officer with the CIA's Directorate of Operations. Or at least I was until this offer came around, so we'll see where things stand once we're on the other side of this 'Meatgrinder' everyone's trying to get us quivering in our boots about. With hindsight Fixer's a bit on the nose as codenames go but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Alternative is assassins at your door because these Cobra guys were able to run a background check on your name and get you - or your family's - home address."

He turns his attention towards Hog. "By that drawl Hog, fair to say you're a Lone Star boy? I lived in Houston for a bit when I was a kid myself. Well moreso Galveston than Houston proper but you get the idea." Eiden has effortlessly shifted into a Texan accent while speaking, sounding as though he'd lived there his entire life.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fixer

Health: 2 | Movement: 35 | Toughness: 11 | Evasion: 11 | Cleverness: 16 | Willpower: 18

"Time Enough For Love makes you realize Heinlein could've stood to read some Freud or seen Oedipus Rex at least once in his life. Coming from someone who loved his Scribner stuff as a kid - I put Starship Troopers in that group even if Putnam was the one behind that - the guy obviously doesn't know whether he prefers jackboots or jamrock. Still, Starship Troopers would be a killer flick. Maybe the guy behind Flesh and Blood as director?"

Eiden, who had been silently skimming through one of the old People Magazines in some corner until now, sidles towards the others with the sort of smile that'd be equally at home on a used car dealer as a prospective Joe.

"Eiden Betancourt-Rivera, AKA Fixer, case officer with the CIA's Directorate of Operations. Or at least I was until this offer came around, so we'll see where things stand once we're on the other side of this 'Meatgrinder' everyone's trying to get us quivering in our boots about. With hindsight Fixer's a bit on the nose as codenames go but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Alternative is assassins at your door because these Cobra guys were able to run a background check on your name and get you - or your family's - home address."

He turns his attention towards Hog. "By that drawl Hog, fair to say you're a Lone Star boy? I lived in Houston for a bit when I was a kid myself. Well moreso Galveston than Houston proper but you get the idea." Eiden has effortlessly shifted into a Texan accent while speaking, sounding as though he'd lived there his entire life.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fixer

Health: 2|Movement: 35|Toughness: 11|Evasion: 11|Cleverness: 16|Willpower: 18