Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fixer

Health: 2 | Movement: 35 | Toughness: 11 | Evasion: 11 | Cleverness: 16 | Willpower: 18

Fixer chuckles at Angel's joke, a dangerous thing with a mouth full of protein bar. After swallowing some of his snack he manages to muster up a comeback. "I know! you'd think I'd use it more. Yet here we are."

He nods in approval at Falcon's answer, even as he finds the notion of a Donner Cut wishful thinking (you don't get booted from a project like that and a director's cut after all). The Joe might not have been a true movie buff like Fixer was, but he knew his stuff at the very least. More pointedly he actually took the time to answer what was essentially a joke question - Fixer appreciated that. Showed that this operation wasn't doom and gloom all the time. Sure he wasn't expecting this a party, but at least it wasn't gonna be soul-crushing either.

Bones' response elicits another chuckle, but thankfully by now he's already finished off his food. "Fair enough. But hey, guess that means we're not sandwiched behind a hundred other prospects, right? Lucky me." He gives Bones a wink and disarming smile as he hobbles off. "Nos vemos por aquí, cariño." Not for nothing is Spanish called a romance language by Fixer's reckoning; suppose he owed life that much at least.

A shower was just what he needed after a course like that. The soreness and tension melted away under the pressure and hot water. He takes his sweet time in the showers - his whole process of shampooing, conditioning and generally washing clocks in at around 20 minutes. Plenty of time to belt out a few singles while he works; Huntsman is treated to Fixer's renditions of Jim Croce, Elton John, and the Steve Miller Band to name a few. As to the quality well... Fixer won't be winning any AMA's for his work.

His knee was good as new after that, and Fixer felt rejuvenated in his clean clothes as the scent of Zest wafted off of him. He mills about with the team for a moment, but takes Lady Jaye's hand with a smile when its offered. "Ah someone else from U.N.C.L.E eh? Don't tell me... D-J2? SIS?"

Before Jaye responds however Fixer pauses and narrows his eyes, recollection on the cusp of his mind. "Wait a minute... I think I've seen you before. Or at least a picture of you on a desk somewhere. Military Intelligence after a stint with the Airborne right? Dad was from the States, Mom from Ireland? Come on, Double Jeopardy or no?"

OOC

Spanish into English Translation: "See you around, darling."

With the options given Fixer's asking whether Lady Jaye works for the Irish (Directorate of Military Intelligence, aka D-J2) or the British (Secret Intelligence Service).

Updated based on Culture roll.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fixer

Health: 2 | Movement: 35 | Toughness: 11 | Evasion: 11 | Cleverness: 16 | Willpower: 18

Fixer chuckles at Angel's joke, a dangerous thing with a mouth full of protein bar. After swallowing some of his snack he manages to muster up a comeback. "I know! you'd think I'd use it more. Yet here we are."

He nods in approval at Falcon's answer, even as he finds the notion of a Donner Cut wishful thinking (you don't get booted from a project like that and a director's cut after all). The Joe might not have been a true movie buff like Fixer was, but he knew his stuff at the very least. More pointedly he actually took the time to answer what was essentially a joke question - Fixer appreciated that. Showed that this operation wasn't doom and gloom all the time. Sure he wasn't expecting this a party, but at least it wasn't gonna be soul-crushing either.

Bones' response elicits another chuckle, but thankfully by now he's already finished off his food. "Fair enough. But hey, guess that means we're not sandwiched behind a hundred other prospects, right? Lucky me." He gives Bones a wink and disarming smile as he hobbles off. "Nos vemos por aquí, cariño." Not for nothing is Spanish called a romance language by Fixer's reckoning; suppose he owed life that much at least.

A shower was just what he needed after a course like that. The soreness and tension melted away under the pressure and hot water. He takes his sweet time in the showers - his whole process of shampooing, conditioning and generally washing clocks in at around 20 minutes. Plenty of time to belt out a few singles while he works; Huntsman is treated to Fixer's renditions of Jim Croce, Elton John, and the Steve Miller Band to name a few. As to the quality well... Fixer won't be winning any AMA's for his work.

His knee was good as new after that, and Fixer felt rejuvenated in his clean clothes as the scent of Zest wafted off of him. He mills about with the team for a moment, but takes Lady Jaye's hand with a smile when its offered. "Ah someone else from U.N.C.L.E eh? Don't tell me... D-J2? SIS?"

OOC

Spanish into English Translation: "See you around, darling."

With the options given Fixer's asking whether Lady Jaye works for the Irish (Directorate of Military Intelligence, aka D-J2) or the British (Secret Intelligence Service).