Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fixer

Health: 2 | Movement: 35 | Toughness: 11 | Evasion: 11 | Cleverness: 16 | Willpower: 18

"Be pretty bad at my job if I didn't at least get the CliffNotes version of an intel report." Fixer shrugs nonchalantly at Lady Jaye's comment, then falls in with the others as they move towards the auditorium.

He is silent for much of Duke's presentation, finding no need for witty retorts at this juncture. All this sounds like a the 9 to 5 at The Company by his estimation, though odds are that Fixer'll end up getting pulled for wet-works around here. That had always been Special Activities wheelhouse, not the sort of thing a case officer gets tapped for. But if that's what Uncle Sam needs, who was Fixer to deny him?

Once Duke's finished, Fixer gives him a thumbs up. "All good on my end boss. I'm married to my job or... whatever people who are terrified of commitment say to squeeze out of sayin' that. Little surprised that the Air Force isn't getting repped among the higher ups though. What, they forget to RSVP then get told to shove-off?"

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Fixer

Health: 2 | Movement: 35 | Toughness: 11 | Evasion: 11 | Cleverness: 16 | Willpower: 18

"Be pretty bad at my job if I didn't at least get the CliffNotes version of an intel report." Fixer shrugs nonchalantly at Lady Jaye's comment, then falls in with the others as they move towards the auditorium.

He is silent for much of Duke's presentation, finding no need for witty retorts at this juncture. All this sounds like a the 9 to 5 at The Company by his estimation, though odds are that Fixer'll end up getting pulled for wet-works around here. That had always been Special Activities wheelhouse, not the sort of thing a case officer gets tapped for. But if that's what Uncle Sam needs, who was Fixer to deny him?

Once Duke's finished, Fixer gives him a thumbs up. "All good on my end boss. I'm married to my job or... whatever people who are terrified of commitment say to squeeze out of sayin' that."

OOC