Edit History

taurelin

taurelin

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/0, 2nd: 2/0 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Limping (-5 Move)

Jonas waits, counting quietly to himself. As the countdown reaches zero, he charges up the hill!

The grassy slope is slipperier than he has judged! First his foot can not find a purchase, then what looks like a good handhold comes free!

I hope that Jaq and Kora have better luck!

taurelin

taurelin

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/0, 2nd: 2/0 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Limping (-5 Move)

Jonas waits, counting quietly to himself. As the countdown reaches zero, he charges up the hill!

He frowns at the conflict over the dragon construct deception. Best let the politicians handle the truth or lies of the matter. He pauses. Or Kora? He shakes his head. That was truly beneath you, Jonas. She's here because you asked her.

He brings himself back to the briefing. Two choices. Return to Vogler, or have a chat with an inventor, a gnome if the name was any indication. He listens as first Jaqelenna and then Kora make their case to seek out the gnome. Then the one called Bastion advocated for a return to Vogler. Jonas knew that Andir would follow his lead. So I hold the deciding vote. He recalls the burning village he saw from the boats as he fled across the lake. It might be premature to return there just yet. And it would be best if our efforts were in as much accord as possible. He stands and cleared his throat.

"I would be surprised if the fires in Vogler were not still burning. A return there now would be too soon. I believe the visit to this 'inventor' the best use of our time for now."

He sits down quickly, eager to yield the floor to anyone else.