Edit History

taurelin

taurelin

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/0, 2nd: 2/0 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Limping (-5 Move)

Jonas boggles as he struggles up the hill, only to be passed by a gigantic Jaqi!

I didn't know she could do that!

Fortunately, Andir is behind him and gives him an indelicate push up the hill. Jonas quickly takes in the battlefield, and the goblins that have rushed to engage Jaqelenna.

If I can eliminate those minions, Jaq could continue her charge!

Gripping his war wand, Jonas rushes forward to, according to his eye, just the right spot.

Linearibus Ignis!

A sheet of flame shoots out, enveloping the three foes!

OOC

Jonas rushes to N5, then looses Aganazzar's Scorcher across the foes in front of Jaqi.

They get to make a DX save to take half damage.

taurelin

taurelin

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/0, 2nd: 2/0 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Limping (-5 Move)

Jonas boggles as he struggles up the hill, only to be passed by a gigantic Jaqi!

Fortunately, Andir is behind him and gives him an indelicate push up the hill. Jonas quickly takes in the battlefield, and the goblins that have rushed to engage Jaqelenna.

Gripping his war wand, Jonas rushes forward to, according to his eye, just the right spot.

Linearibus Ignis!

OOC

Jonas rushes to N5, then looses Aganazzar's Scorcher across the foes in front of Jaqi.

They get to make a DX save to take half damage.<

taurelin

taurelin

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

Linearibus Ignis!

OOCJonas rushes to N5, then looses Aganazzar's Scorcher across the foes in front of Jaqi.

They get to make a DX save to take half damage.