Edit History

taurelin

taurelin

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/2, 2nd: 2/1 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Mage Armor

Jonas nods in sympathy as Andir wields magic to take a life for the first time. The young man was a gentle soul. But this new face for Krynn could change that. Jonas hopes that is not the case.

No sooner does he think that than Andir takes a hit! Jonas' attention splits as he tries to survey the battlefield, but his worried eyes keep returning to his friend.

He moves to his friend's side, yelling over the sounds of the fight. "Andir! Stick close!" He grabs Andir by one arm, still wielding his war wand with the other.

As he moves forward, he can see some of the goblins charging what must be the workshop. Those should probably be my first priority. From the high ground, he sees more taking cover in the shrubs at the base of the hill. Hopefully, Bastion and Heather could see them too. One had tucked himself into a thick bush, barely visible. Okay, I guess you're mine, too!

Arcanum Telum!

Three glowing darts of magical force spring from his wand. One shoots unerringly at the sorely wounded goblin nearest Jonas, while two others disappear into the bushes.

OOC

Jonas moves to Andir's side, then leads them both forward, more slowly, to Q9.

Jonas fires Magic Missile. One dart goes to Goblin #1, and the other two target the goblin most difficult to see, since Magic Missile doesn't require a to-hit roll that might suffer from disadvantage.

taurelin

taurelin

Jonas Clarkspacer.png

3rd Level Wizard | AC 11/14 | health-normal.svg HP: 17/17 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 4/1, 2nd: 2/1 | InspX | Languages: Common, Draconic | Conditions: Mage Armor

Jonas nods in sympathy as Andir wields magic to take a life for the first time. The young man was a gentle soul. But this new face for Krynn could change that. Jonas hopes that is not the case.

No sooner does he think that than Andir takes a hit! Jonas' attention splits as he tries to survey the battlefield, but his worried eyes keep returning to his friend.

He moves to his friend's side, yelling over the sounds of the fight. "Andir! Stick close!" He grabs Andir by one arm, still wielding his war wand with the other.

As he moves forward, he can see some of the goblins charging what must be the workshop. Those should probably be my first priority. From the high ground, he sees more taking cover in the shrubs at the base of the hill. Hopefully, Bastion and Heather could see them too. One had tucked himself into a thick bush, barely visible. Okay, I guess you're mine, too!

Arcanum Telum!

Three glowing darts of magical force spring from his wand. One shoots unerringly at the sorely wounded goblin nearest Jonas, while two others disappear into the bushes.

OOC

Jonas moves to Andir's side, then leads them both forward, more slowly, to Q9.

Jonas fires Magic Missile. One dart goes to Goblin #1, and the other two target the goblin most difficult to see, since Magic Missile doesn't require a to-hit roll that might suffer from disadvantage.