Edit History

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Rain continues to pelt the outer surface of the inn

Adrianna

You do not sense any spirits in Kella's room or anywhere else in the building.

Mar'che'chok

Go ahead and make me a Sense Motive check either in OOC or here in character.

You stand in the hall

Kella seems to be slightly bewildered by the notion that she is potentially undead. Opening her eyes she looks down at Mar'che'chok and wonders what sort of examination might have brought upon such a conclusion. "I am not undead, though I suppose I haven't had a proper bath in a week.. sorry" removing her hand from her chin she returns to crossing her arms, cheeks turning slightly pink. "I can't say what might have dropped the rocks from the sky, but your suspecting rodent friend is likely correct."

Weather & Effects

Weather: Indoors, No penalty.

Time: Night, Darkvision.

Temperature: Chilly

Wind: Light, 2-5 mph

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Adrianna

Mar'che'chok

You stand in the hall

Kella seems to be slightly bewildered by the notion that she is potentially undead. Opening her eyes she looks down at Mar'che'chok and wonders what sort of examination might have brought upon such a conclusion. "I am not undead, though I suppose I haven't had a proper bath in a week.. sorry" removing her hand from her chin she returns to crossing her arms, cheeks turning slightly pink.

Weather & Effects

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

Adrianna

Mar'che'chok

You stand in the hall

Kella seems to be slightly bewildered by the notion that she is potentially undead. Opening her eyes she looks down at Mar'che'chok and wonders what sort of examination might have brought upon such a conclusion. "I am not undead, though I suppose I haven't had a proper bath in a week.. sorry"

Weather & Effects