Edit History

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Rain continues to pelt the outer surface of the inn.

You stand in the hall

Feeling pressured, Kella remains silent for a short while. She spends the time contemplating what she can and cannot share with you without putting herself in further danger. Shifting her eyes away from the majority of you to face the wall she begins rubbing her arm with the opposite hand. During this time spent in contemplation Gelfin gleans some important information. Kella is a member of a larger faction but does not mention the name, she mentions the name 'Xolkin' twice who appears to be either a family member or lover, it is unclear. Xolkin is likely an associate of the same faction that Kella is in, and it seems you are unlikely to get more information from her due to her ties to this organization. She fears reprisal more than your immediate threat in the hallway.

Her silence ends with a simple but brief answer to Mar'che'chok; "I.. cannot answer that" and a follow up answer for Gelfin who has spied on her thoughts unbeknownst to her. "I have answered your questions, my motivations to be here are my own"

Weather & Effects

Weather: Indoors, No penalty.

Time: Night, Darkvision.

Temperature: Chilly

Wind: Light, 2-5 mph

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Rain continues to pelt the outer surface of the inn.

You stand in the hall

Feeling pressured, Kella remains silent for a short while. She spends the time contemplating what she can and cannot share with you without putting herself in further danger. Shifting her eyes away from the majority of you to face the wall she begins rubbing her arm with the opposite hand. During this time spent in contemplation Gelfin gleans some important information. Kella is a member of a larger faction but does not mention the name, she mentions the name 'Xolkin' twice who appears to be either a family member or lover, it is unclear. Xolkin is likely an associate of the same faction that Kella is in, and it seems you are unlikely to get more information from her due to her ties to this organization. She fears reprisal more than your immediate threat in the hallway.

Her silence ends with a simple but brief answer to Mar'che'chok; "I.. cannot answer that"

Weather & Effects

Weather: Indoors, No penalty.

Time: Night, Darkvision.

Temperature: Chilly

Wind: Light, 2-5 mph