Edit History

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Rain continues to pelt the outer surface of the inn.

You stand in the hall

Kella appears speechless as she turns to face Gelfin. It's clear she is attempting to maintain her composure after the invasion of her thoughts. Though it is unclear if she is aware of what just transpired or if she believes that you cast some form of spell on her without her knowing. Without hesitation but with great nervousness in her voice she replies to Gelfin quite earnestly.

"I.. did not have anything to do with the attack on this town, my allies see it as an asset that would be better served under our discrete eyes"

Upset by the current circumstances and feeling more than overwhelmed by Gelfin's sudden gain in knowledge; kella sighs to vent her feelings. In this instant she seems to regain some semblance of her composure.

"At this point I just want to get out of here alive, everything has gone sideways"

Weather & Effects

Weather: Indoors, No penalty.

Time: Night, Darkvision.

Temperature: Chilly

Wind: Light, 2-5 mph

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Rain continues to pelt the outer surface of the inn.

You stand in the hall

Kella appears speechless as she turns to face Gelfin. It's clear she is attempting to maintain her composure after the invasion of her thoughts. Though it is unclear if she is aware of what just transpired or if she believes that you cast some form of spell on her without her knowing. Without hesitation but with great nervousness in her voice she replies to Gelfin quite earnestly.

"I.. did not have anything to do with the attack on this town, my allies see it as an asset that would be better served under our discrete eyes"

Upset by the current circumstances and feeling more than overwhelmed by Gelfin's sudden gain in knowledge; kella sighs to vent her feelings.

"At this point I just want to get out of here alive, everything has gone sideways"

Weather & Effects

Weather: Indoors, No penalty.

Time: Night, Darkvision.

Temperature: Chilly

Wind: Light, 2-5 mph