Edit History

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Rain continues to pelt the outer surface of the inn.

You stand in the hall

"Unless you lowered the bridge on your way into the city I don't expect that they will arrive anytime soon, if its down they may already be inside or be waiting for the storm to pass but I have no more knowledge other than they said they would come." Kella answers Gelfin first and then turns to the remainder of the party. "The bell at the temple did not start ringing until sometime yesterday, maybe it was someone else that survived..I can't say for sure but you would have passed the building before arriving here so I assume you already know the answer to that"

"If you are all quite done with your questions I would appreciate it if you left me in peace or found a place to rest elsewhere, I have nothing else to say"

OOC: Those of you who have rolled sense motive do not find that Kella is lying.

Weather & Effects

Weather: Indoors, No penalty.

Time: Night, Darkvision.

Temperature: Chilly

Wind: Light, 2-5 mph

IWantBapo

IWantBapo

A Great Upheaval

9da5c9ee3ff11d9ea1eb58aeaa3a2bea6f9bbf71_2000x2000.webp.16a6a2f9352fa06997228e4433f2de63.webp

Rain continues to pelt the outer surface of the inn.

You stand in the hall

"Unless you lowered the bridge on your way into the city I don't expect that they will arrive anytime soon, if its down they may already be inside or be waiting for the storm to pass but I have no more knowledge other than they said they would come." Kella answers Gelfin first and then turns to the remainder of the party. "The bell at the temple did not start ringing until sometime yesterday, maybe it was someone else that survived..I can't say for sure but you would have passed the building before arriving here so I assume you already know the answer to that"

"If you are all quite done with your questions I would appreciate it if you left me in peace or found a place to rest elsewhere, I have nothing else to say"

Weather & Effects

Weather: Indoors, No penalty.

Time: Night, Darkvision.

Temperature: Chilly

Wind: Light, 2-5 mph