Edit History

Lycar

Lycar

On 2/25/2024 at 2:34 PM, Lycar said:

However, Chezire's glace drifts over to the big object hidden under a sheet near the back of the room, and if his twitching tail is any indication, he is quite curious about that. So eventually, he just asks the student right next to him "Hey, wanna do that big thing over there next? Looks interesting, don't you think?"

"Uh...", replies Mac, looking up from scribbling down his observations made about an artefact, that for all intents and purposes just a metal drinking flask. Comes with 4 metals cups to drink out of though, which Mac finds neat. "Yeah, sue, why not, I can finish this thing later."

So Mac follows as Chezire practically bounds over to the covered object, and helps him take off the sheet without making a mess of it, while Oukush looks over with a frown.

The object reveals itself to be a large mirror, with a very ornate wooden framing. Mac kneels in front of it and peers into it curiously, wondering "Huh. I wonder if that is one of those magical divination mirrors I keep hearing about..."

The Mirror

mirror.jpg.69859fb1334d61e28e73e2d85470f580.jpg

Lycar

Lycar

On 2/25/2024 at 2:34 PM, Lycar said:

However, Chezire's glace drifts over to the big object hidden under a sheet near the back of the room, and if his twitching tail is any indication, he is quite curious about that. So eventually, he just asks the student right next to him "Hey, wanna do that big thing over there next? Looks interesting, don't you think?"

"Uh...", replies Mac, looking up from scribbling down his observations made about an artefact, that for all intents and purposes just a metal drinking flask. Comes with 4 metals cups to drink out of though, which Mac finds neat. "Yeah, sue, why not, I can finish this thing later."

So Mac follows as Chezire practically bounds over to the covered object, and helps him take off the sheet without making a mess of it, while Oukush looks over with a frown.

The object reveals itself to be a large mirror, with a very ornate wooden framing. Mac kneels in front of it and peers into it curiously, wondering "Huh. I wonder if that is one of those magical divination mirrors I keep hearing about..."

WIP