Edit History

Acromos

Acromos

In the aftermath of the fight, Krgh-âahn, Pashgir, a few dwarves and some human slaves come back around. Blueblood tries to claim the ship, and Krgh-âahn looks amused. It's Pashgir who replies, however:

Lady, this is a river. You cannot claim my ship. Ship and cargo will be returned to me as soon as we reach any legit port. Also, you cannot sail this ship. Oh, sure, I bet you know how to sail, but as you may have seen, these waters aren't exactly safe, and without a navigator, you'll flounder within hours. This ship is mine. Technically, you're mine - bought and paid for, legal and everything. We're setting you free, and you're getting all the loot you can carry. Don't get greedy, that won't end well for you.

He turns to Sinwen:

You needn't worry about the paperwork - we'll see to that. You saved our lives, and we'll do right by you.

Acromos

Acromos

In the aftermath of the fight, Krgh-âahn, Pashgir, a few dwarves and some human slaves come back around. Blueblood tries to claim the ship, and Krgh-âahn looks amused. It's Pashgir who replies, however:

Lady, this is a river. You cannot claim my ship. Ship and cargo will be returned to me as soon as we reach any legit port. Also, you cannot sail this ship. Oh, sure, I bet you know how to sail, but as you may have seen, these waters aren't exactly safe, and without a navigator, you'll flounder within hours. This ship is mine. Technically, you're mine - bought and paid for, legal and everything. We're setting you free, and you're getting all the loot you can carry. Don't get greedy, that won't end well for you.[/color]

He turns to Sinwen:

You needn't worry about the paperwork - we'll see to that. You saved our lives, and we'll do right by you.[

Acromos

Acromos

[color=red]Lady, this is a river. You cannot claim my ship. Ship and cargo will be returned to me as soon as we reach any legit port. Also, you cannot sail this ship. Oh, sure, I bet you know how to sail, but as you may have seen, these waters aren't exactly safe, and without a navigator, you'll flounder within hours. This ship is mine. Technically, you're mine - bought and paid for, legal and everything. We're setting you free, and you're getting all the loot you can carry. Don't get greedy, that won't end well for you.[/color]

He turns to Sinwen:

You needn't worry about the paperwork - we'll see to that. You saved our lives, and we'll do right by you.[

Acromos

Acromos

In the aftermath of the fight, Krgh-âahn, Pashgir, a few dwarves and some human slaves come back around. Blueblood tries to claim the ship, and Krgh-âahn looks amused. It's Pashgir who replies, however: [color=red]Lady, this is a river. You cannot claim my ship. Ship and cargo will be returned to me as soon as we reach any legit port. Also, you cannot sail this ship. Oh, sure, I bet you know how to sail, but as you may have seen, these waters aren't exactly safe, and without a navigator, you'll founder within hours. This ship is mine. Technically, you're mine - bought and paid for, legal and everything. We're setting you free, and you're getting all the loot you can carry. Don't get greedy, that won't end well for you.[/color] He turns to Sinwen: [color=red]You needn't worry about the paperwork - we'll see to that. You saved our lives, and we'll do right by you.[/color]

Acromos

Acromos

[color=red]Lady, this is a river. You cannot claim my ship. Ship and cargo will be returned to me as soon as we reach any legit port. Also, you cannot sail this ship. Oh, sure, I bet you know how to sail, but as you may have seen, these waters aren't exactly safe, and without a navigator, you'll founder within hours.

This ship is mine. Technically, you're mine - bought and paid for, legal and everything. We're setting you free, and you're getting all the loot you can carry. Don't get greedy, that won't end well for you.[/color]

He turns to Sinwen:

[color=red]You needn't worry about the paperwork - we'll see to that. You saved our lives, and we'll do right by you.[/color]