Edit History

namo

namo

Clem

stylizedraven2.png.56a911485d353f33894d99fd8e7fa765.png.68c16d3b0e8e46ceeaee6b2fb78585f4.png

< Please extend your hand, palm up > Clem sends to Kassandra only.

If she complies, a small crystal gets dropped in it, with the slightest sense of displaced air around the mage.
< Guard this crystal like your soul, for it is a piece of mine.
Through it we can communicate from some distance away. Just "think at it", you'll soon get the hang of it.
>

To all:

< Alright, I'm heading in.
Jezira, we likely won't even see each other; but we'll hope for the best.
>

Wrapped deep in her layers of shadows, she passes into the cave, a place of chtonic mysteries untouched by the sun. The dark holds no fear, nor secret for her, however - or so she thinks.

She has had the occasion to gauge Jezira's pace before, so she makes sure to not go too far ahead of where she thinks her ally will be.

OOC

She reduces her speed to around that of Jezira + 10ft (then +5 ft then + 0 ft if the cave goes on for a while): ahead, but not too far.

I added Inertial Armor as ongoing effect to her stat block - it was already in her AC, but not clearly identified as ongoing effect; I deducted 1 PP for it.

Statblock

Clem
HP: 24/24
Init: +6, Listen +6 / Spot +14
AC: 28, TAC: 24, FFAC: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +10, Will: +8
Speed: fly 75ft (average)

DR 2/adamantine or magic
Resist cold 11, fire 5
SR 10
Fast Healing 1
Shadow Blending
Immune to Blind

Speak with Birds
Hide +22, Move Silently +15; Darkstalker

PP 45/47

Effects: Inertial Armor (5h)

PSICRYSTAL
HP 12/12
Senses Sighted 40 ft.
Hardness 8

Telepathic Link with Clem - 1 mile
Telepathic Speech with anyone - 30ft

namo

namo

Clem

stylizedraven2.png.56a911485d353f33894d99fd8e7fa765.png.68c16d3b0e8e46ceeaee6b2fb78585f4.png

< Please extend your hand, palm up > Clem sends to Kassandra only.

If she complies, a small crystal gets dropped in it, with the slightest sense of displaced air around the mage.
< Guard this crystal like your soul, for it is a piece of mine.
Through it we can communicate from some distance away. Just "think at it", you'll soon get the hang of it.
>

To all:

< Alright, I'm heading in.
Jezira, we likely won't even see each other; but we'll hope for the best.
>

Wrapped deep in her layers of shadows, she passes into the cave, a place of chtonic mysteries untouched by the sun. The dark holds no fear, nor secret for her, however - or so she thinks.

She has had the occasion to gauge Jezira's pace before, so she makes sure to not go too far ahead of where she thinks her ally will be.

OOC

She reduces her speed to around that of Jezira + 10ft (then +5 ft then + 0 ft if the cave goes on for a while): ahead, but not too far.

Statblock

Clem
HP: 24/24
Init: +6, Listen +6 / Spot +14
AC: 28, TAC: 24, FFAC: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +10, Will: +8
Speed: fly 75ft (average)

DR 2/adamantine or magic
Resist cold 11, fire 5
SR 10
Fast Healing 1
Shadow Blending