Edit History

namo

namo

Clem

stylizedraven2.png.56a911485d353f33894d99fd8e7fa765.png.68c16d3b0e8e46ceeaee6b2fb78585f4.png

Clem circles the cavern, taking in the ritual.

She's a thief, not a fighter, and so she had been hoping to find non-aggressive ways to disrupt the ritual, to give time for her allies to join in the battle.

But the shockingly powerful pulse shows that they are running out of time. She doesn't know much about Malar specifically, but she is wary of any and all gods, and he doesn't seem like an especially nice one.

Vanishing the ritual props may not be enough at this stage, so instead she attacks the ritual casters.

A wall of flame springs into being around the 5 central figures, enclosing them in burning heat.

< The ritual seems far along > she sends, somewhat frantically, back to the group (except Jezira, who is out of range) through her psicrystal.

< Hurry! I'm not sure how much I'll be able to slow them down. >

OOC

Manifest Energy Wall (5 PP) as a ring, with the emanations facing inward. She does so while flying, thanks to FLy-By Attack

Element is Fire

Damage 11 (I forgot to add +2 on the roll, from the Fire bonus), Ref save DC 18 for half

Statblock

Clem
HP: 24/24
Init: +6, Listen +6 / Spot +14
AC: 28, TAC: 24, FFAC: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +10, Will: +8
Speed: fly 75ft (average)

DR 2/adamantine or magic
Resist cold 11, fire 5
SR 10
Fast Healing 1
Shadow Blending
Immune to Blind

Speak with Birds
Hide +22, Move Silently +15; Darkstalker

PP 35/47

Effects: Inertial Armor (5h)

Bless (5 min)

PSICRYSTAL
HP 12/12
Senses Sighted 40 ft.
Hardness 8

Telepathic Link with Clem - 1 mile
Telepathic Speech with anyone - 30ft

namo

namo

Clem

stylizedraven2.png.56a911485d353f33894d99fd8e7fa765.png.68c16d3b0e8e46ceeaee6b2fb78585f4.png

She's a thief, not a fighter, and so she had been hoping to find non-aggressive ways to disrupt the ritual, to give time for her allies to join in the battle.

But the shockingly powerful pulse shows that they are running out of time. She doesn't know much about Malar specifically, but she is wary of any and all gods, and he doesn't seem like an especially nice one.

Vanishing the ritual props may not be enough at this stage, so instead she attacks the ritual casters.

A wall of flame springs into being around the 5 central figures, enclosing them in burning heat.

< The ritual seems far along > she sends, somewhat frantically, back to the group (except Jezira, who is out of range) through her psicrystal.

OOC

Manifest Energy Wall (5 PP) as a ring, with the emanations facing inward.

Element is Fire

Damage 11 (I forgot to add +2 on the roll, from the Fire bonus), Ref save DC 18 for half

Statblock

Clem

DR 2/adamantine or magic
Resist cold 11, fire 5
SR 10
Fast Healing 1
Shadow Blending
Immune to Blind

Speak with Birds
Hide +22, Move Silently +15; Darkstalker

PP 35/47

Effects: Inertial Armor (5h)

Bless (5 min)

PSICRYSTAL
HP 12/12
Senses Sighted 40 ft.
Hardness 8

Telepathic Link with Clem - 1 mile
Telepathic Speech with anyone - 30ft

namo

namo

Clem

OOC

Manifest Energy Wall (5 PP) as a ring, with the emanations facing inward.

Element is Fire

Statblock

Clem

DR 2/adamantine or magic
Resist cold 11, fire 5
SR 10
Fast Healing 1