Acolyte Tymas Waites, Human Cleric of Helm

NickL82

I've shared my character sheet with @Sellsword. My character is a human cleric of Helm named Acolyte Tymas Waites.

Sheet

Acolyte Tymas Waites :: Dungeons & Dragons 2e [AD&D2e] :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Background:

Tymas Waites, Acolyte of Helm, hails from Hillsfar. He has a deep-rooted respect for authority and law, and when Maalthiir seized power from the ruling council, it disgusted him. The feeling only worsened after the Red Plumes began their purge of the city of halflings and other races. Tymas left the city and traveled west with a few likeminded clerics from his church. They skirted the ruins of Yulash -- the city having been recently destroyed by the Zhentarim -- and wound up catching a ferry down the River Tesh to Voonlar. Seeing how Zhentarim-friendly Voonlar's leadership is, the other clerics chose to push further into the Dales, but now that he's seen how far-reaching the Zhentarim's poisonous presence has become, he decided to stay in Shadowdale to regroup, partner with other adventurers (and join our party), and hopefully one day return the city of Hillsfar to its rightful rulers.