Edit History

Gwyn-finity

Gwyn-finity

1541305196_Dc_Ws7GXUAAARIF2.jpg.0ea52bdadf1a5cb20d5ea2eac4b2439b.jpgLes Hiddins

Goblin Figher 2

AC 12 HP 25/25 Speed 30ft 

DV 60ft FOTS [x] SW [X] AS [X]

Les was genuinely suprized when her obvious jest was taken seriously and applied in a way that was completely different then what she intended. She chewed on her bagel, and tried to reason if she should keep up the joke or drop it, she decided to drop it. "Ya, I was just pull'n ya' leg Al. Fur real though, I don't know much 'bout this area, so I am as blind as you."

Once her bagel was gone, she pulled her pack axe. It was a normal size for a human, but in her smaller hands it could be mistaken for a great-axe. She checked the blade, looking for any chips or rolling left from last night's scuffle. 

Gwyn-finity

Gwyn-finity

1541305196_Dc_Ws7GXUAAARIF2.jpg.0ea52bdadf1a5cb20d5ea2eac4b2439b.jpgLes Hiddins

Goblin Figher 2

AC 12 HP 25/25 Speed 30ft 

DV 60ft FOTS [x] SW [X] AS [X]

Les was genuinely suprized when her obvious jest was taken seriously and applied in a way that was completely different then what she intended. She chewed on her bagel, and tried to reason if she should keep up the joke or drop it, she decided to drop it. "Ya, I was just pull'n ya' leg Al. Fur real though, I don't know much 'bout this area, so I am as blind as you."

Once her bagel was gone, she pulled her pack axe. It was a normal size for a human, but in her smaller hands it could be mistaken for a great-axe. She checked the blade, looking for any chips or rolling left from last night's scuffle.