Edit History

Acromos

Acromos

1 hour ago, Gris said:

???

I'm just trying to be funny. As of this moment, no one knows precisely what Menthelius' sword does.

It's really very nice, though. Exquisite workmanship, the highest quality steel, ornate decorations. There are runes, not along the flat center of the blade, but right at the cutting edge. It seems like honing would ruin or erase them - making you think that maybe this blade doesn't need any honing at all.

If I were the type for such folly, I'd say this sword was of the highest craftsdwarfship, with decorations of dwarves and elephants and monkeys. The Monkeys are riding the elephants. The elephants are on fire. But such barbarism is beneath me.

Acromos

Acromos

1 hour ago, Gris said:

???

I'm just trying to be funny. As of this moment, no one knows precisely what Menthelius' sword does.

It's really very nice, though. Exquisite workmanship, the highest quality steel, ornate decorations. There are runes, not along the flat center of the blade, but right at the cutting edge. It seems like honing would ruin or erase them - making you think that maybe this blade doesn't need any honing at all.

If I were the type for such folly, I'd say this sword was of the highest craftsdwarfship, with decorations of dwarves and elephants and monkeys. The Monkeys are riding the elephants. The elephants are on fire. But such barbary is beneath me.