Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

image.png.4e5d5a99c665d79a45fd0cf2a3559d5e.pngAlura Sajon LG Human Wizard [8]
HP 45 | AC 13/16 | Init +3 | Perception 19 | Investigation 23

Alura tells her companions, "Then lets kill her, but we do it in front of everyone. No more hiding and skulking around. We walk her out in the courtyard we were just in and call everyone's attention to Rezmir's defeat and behead her in front of all witnesses. That is more honorable of us than ending of her life here like we are Assassins." She would not budge on this issue: either they leave her humiliated and defeat but alive, or they take her out in the courtyard in front of the entire cult and end her life mercifully with a beheading.

OoC

Thanks for the magic item, I will mark it on my character sheet.

I understand your all's concerns and I was just looking for a way to maximize our defeat of Rezmir as the cult leader. If she lost face with the Dark Queen and the cultist then maybe that would be a boon for us as we continue to move throughout the castle. We gain nothing here if we don't make an example out of her. Either we humiliate her or we kill her in the open to show our strength and power. Because of our small numbers we need some from of psychological advantage in dealing with this cults large numbers. They need to fear us or getting out alive is going to be even harder than when we walked into this place.

rauhric

rauhric

Alura tells her companions, "Then lets kill her, but we do it in front of everyone. No more hiding and skulking around. We walk her out in the courtyard we were just in and call everyone's attention to Rezmir's defeat and behead her in front of all witnesses. That is more honorable of us than ending of her life here like we are Assassins." She would not budge on this issue: either they leave her humiliated and defeat but alive, or they take her out in the courtyard in front of the entire cult and end her life mercifully with a beheading.

OoC

I understand your all's concerns and I was just looking for a way to maximize our defeat of Rezmir as the cult leader. If she lost face with the Dark Queen and the cultist then maybe that would be a boon for us as we continue to move throughout the castle. We gain nothing here if we don't make an example out of her. Either we humiliate her or we kill her in the open to show our strength and power. Because of our small numbers we need some from of psychological advantage in dealing with this cults large numbers. They need to fear us or getting out alive is going to be even harder than when we walked into this place.

rauhric

rauhric

OoC

I understand your all's concerns and I was just looking for a way to maximize our defeat of Rezmir as the cult leader. If she lost face with the Dark Queen and the cultist then maybe that would be a boon for us as we continue to move throughout the castle. We gain nothing here if we don't make an example out of her. Either we humiliate her or we kill her in the open to show our strength and power. Because of our small numbers we need some for of psychological advantage in dealing with this cults large numbers. They need to fear us or getting out alive is going to be even harder than when we walked into this place.

rauhric

rauhric

OoC

I understand your all's concerns and I was just looking for a way to maximize our defeat of Rezmir as the cult leader. If she lost face with the Dark Queen and the cultist then maybe that would be a boon for us as we continue to move throughout the castle. We gain nothing here if we don't make an example out of her. Either we humiliate her or we kill her in the open to show our strength and power. Because of our small numbers we need some for of psychological advantage in dealing with this cults large numbers. They need to fear us or getting out alive is going to be even harder than when we walked into this place.

rauhric

rauhric

OoC

I understand your all's concerns and I was just looking for a way to maximize our defeat of Rezmir as the cult leader. If she lost face with the Dark Queen and the cultist then maybe that would be a boon for us as we continue to more through out the castle. We gain nothing here if we don't make an example out of her. Either we humiliate her or we kill her in the open to show our strength and power. Because of our small numbers we need some for of psychological advantage in dealing with this cults large numbers. They need to fear us or getting out alive is going to be even harder than when we walked into this place.

rauhric

rauhric

OoC

rauhric

rauhric

Alura tells her companions, "Then lets kill her, but we do it in front of everyone. No more hiding and skulking around. We walk her out in the courtyard we were just in and call everyone's attention to Rezmir's defeat and behead her in front of all witnesses. That is a more noble ending her life here like Assassins." She would not budge on this issue: either they leave her humiliated and defeat but alive, or they take her out in the courtyard in front of the entire cult and end her life mercifully with a beheading.

OoC