Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

image.png.4e5d5a99c665d79a45fd0cf2a3559d5e.pngAlura Sajon LG Human Wizard [8]
HP 45 | AC 13/16 | Init +3 | Perception 19 | Investigation 23

Alura moves in closer to whispers in Calista's ear, "How do you want to handle this? I think you should take the lead in negotiating with this man." Alura felt that this encounter could really be a fight they might not walk away from. She is going to give this room a good quick inspection to understand better its purpose of design and this man's role in it.

OoC

OK, so this looks like a tough fight. Negotiations might be the best strategy here.

Doing an Arcana check to get clues about room decor.

rauhric

rauhric

Alura moves in closer to whispers in Calista's ear, "How do you want to handle this? I think you should take the lead in negotiating with this man." Alura felt that this encounter could really be a fight they might not walk away from. She is going to give this room a good quick inspection to understand better its purpose of design and this man's role in it.

OoC

OK, so this looks like a tough fight. Negotiations might be the best strategy here.

Doing an Arcana check to get clues about room decor.

rauhric

rauhric

Alura moves in closer to whispers in Calista's ear, "How do you want to handle this? I think you should take the lead in negotiating with this man." Alura felt that this encounter could really be a fight they might not walk away from.

OoC

rauhric

rauhric

Alura moves in closer to whispers in Calista's ear, "How do you want to handle this? I think you should take the lead in negotiating with this man." Alura felt that this encounter could really be a fight they might not walk away from.

OoC