Edit History

Yamazaki

Yamazaki

image.png.1220fc1b707699a497ccc32cb40a4df8.pngYukito Nanaya

Demon Slayer

The demon slayer smirked as the undead beholder froze in place, the tiny bit of fear that seeped into him dissipating, although it didn't last long as the creature started to try to blast its way out.  Oh come on!  Don't fight this so much you floating bag of gas and eyeballs

The sight of the mini-beholder threw Yukito off, though.  But he shook his head - Nivel was competent enough to deal with it for the moment, if need be.  The swarm of minions below him were clamouring to reach him, but the man paid them no heed.

Instead, Yukito took to the air more, pausing for a moment to a series of hand motions to then gesture at the frozen beholder.  Out of nowhere, sand came from all around the creature and quickly surrounded its icy cage, increasing the size of it even greater.  The sand began to solidify as it packed itself into rock.

<I think it's time to make our exit, before that portal blows!>  He quickly began to fly farther to the north...

Actions

Free: Berserking - Avatasim (animal) + True Rage (+18 temp HP)

Free: 

Move 1: fly up another 30', and fly north aprox 70'

Standard: Cast Nature: Create Nature (Earth) + Earth Mastery (Sandstone) on the Beholder.  DC45 Reflex to avoid (which I think would be impossible given its frozen nature).  The stone casing is 2" thick, has hardness 15, 4 HP.  It will take a DC45 Strength or Escape Artist check to get out (without blasting out)  (costs 2 SP)

Move 2: Fly more north, up to 110' 

Swift: Spend 3 momentum from momentum pool to regain Martial Focus (2 of 2)

Conditional AoO: shield block +5 AC + Redirecting Shield.  Up to 13 times a round.  Priority of Shield Blocks will go towards the Death Tyrant, if in question.

Helpful Reminders: Yukito is immune to Death, Petrification, and Polymorph effects.  Furthermore, he has a 50% miss chance thanks to Ablating Aegis (which reduces 5% per forced miss, please let me know for my own notes), as well as a 40% chance to Reflect Rays thanks to Ray Deflection Aegis.  

Yukito is no longer shakened.

Stats

Yukito Nanaya Human demon slayer

HP 189/210 Nonlethal -64  SP 72/90  Martial Focus: 2/2

Speed 80ft Init 34 

AC 69 77 Fort 20 Ref 33 41 Will 29  BAB 11 

Dueling Blade +35 (1d8+16, 17-20 x2)
Hasted/Enhanced Blade +43 (1d8+19, 17-20 x2)

Str 14 (2) 16 (3) Dex 40 (15) 50 (20) Con 22 (6) Wis 40 (15) Int 12 (1) Cha 12 (1)

Debuffs:

Shaken (-2) for 1 round

Short Term Buffs:

• Temporal Haste (CL20; +3 to AC/Attack/Reflex, +50' speed, +5 AoOs) - duration 20 minutes
  • Sage Enhance (+10 DEX, +2 STR; effective BAB 15, DR 7/-)  duration 15 rounds

Long Term Buffs: all last 15+ hours

• Sage: Flight (60' perfect) (110' perfect)
  • Divination: Blindfolded Oracle 75', Foreshadow (+3 AC/+4 Ref+Init), Sense Presence (aberrations currently) 75', See Hazards, Precog Smite +4, Precog Defense +4
  • Protection: Ablating 50%, Armored (armor +7, shield +5), Friendship, Ray Deflection 40%
  • War: Momentum 25/30

Ability References

I know how annoying it is to look up everything, so I'll try to copy+paste reference notes as I feel is necessary

Sandstone: Instantaneous. You may spend a spell point to transform dirt or sand into stone in an area within range. The size of the created rock or stone depends both on your caster level and the radius of dirt or sand you target. Alternatively, you may encase a dirt or sand covered target in 1 inch thick stone. Refer to Table: Sandstone to determine the maximum target size to be encased. For every size smaller the encased target is than the required radius of dirt or sand, either double the thickness of the stone or increase the number of encased targets. Creatures and objects are allowed a Reflex save to avoid being trapped in stone. On a failure, creatures or objects caught in the area are encased; to escape, they must succeed at an Escape Artist or Strength check (equal to your Bury geomancing DC) as a full-round action; alternatively, a creature may break free by dealing sufficient damage to the rock or stone.

Stone has a hardness of 15 and 2 hit points per inch. On a successful save, affected targets are still entangled and immobilized until they escape or 1 minute per caster level, whichever comes first.

(Note: because of Nature Lord, Yukito can affect one size larger, thus his maximum is Colossal +)

Yamazaki

Yamazaki

image.png.1220fc1b707699a497ccc32cb40a4df8.pngYukito Nanaya

Demon Slayer

The demon slayer smirked as the undead beholder froze in place, the tiny bit of fear that seeped into him dissipating, although it didn't last long as the creature started to try to blast its way out.  Oh come on!  Don't fight this so much you floating bag of gas and eyeballs

The sight of the mini-beholder threw Yukito off, though.  But he shook his head - Nivel was competent enough to deal with it for the moment, if need be.  The swarm of minions below him were clamouring to reach him, but the man paid them no heed.

Instead, Yukito took to the air more, pausing for a moment to a series of hand motions to then gesture at the frozen beholder.  Out of nowhere, sand came from all around the creature and quickly surrounded its icy cage, increasing the size of it even greater.  The sand began to solidify as it packed itself into rock.

<I think it's time to make our exit, before that portal blows!>  He quickly began to fly farther to the north...

Actions

Free: Berserking - Avatasim (animal) + True Rage (+18 temp HP)

Free: 

Move 1: fly up another 30', and fly north aprox 70'

Standard: Cast Nature: Create Nature (Earth) + Earth Mastery (Sandstone) on the Beholder.  DC45 Reflex to avoid (which I think would be impossible given its frozen nature).  The stone casing is 2" thick, has hardness 15, 4 HP.  It will take a DC45 Strength or Escape Artist check to get out (without blasting out)  (costs 2 SP)

Move 2: Fly more north, up to 110' 

Swift: Spend 3 momentum from momentum pool to regain Martial Focus (2 of 2)

Conditional AoO: shield block +5 AC + Redirecting Shield.  Up to 13 times a round.  Priority of Shield Blocks will go towards the Death Tyrant, if in question.

Helpful Reminders: Yukito is immune to Death, Petrification, and Polymorph effects.  Furthermore, he has a 50% miss chance thanks to Ablating Aegis (which reduces 5% per forced miss, please let me know for my own notes), as well as a 40% chance to Reflect Rays thanks to Ray Deflection Aegis.  

Yukito is no longer shakened.

Stats

Yukito Nanaya Human demon slayer

HP 189/210 Nonlethal -64  SP 72/90  Martial Focus: 2/2

Speed 80ft Init 34 

AC 69 77 Fort 20 Ref 33 41 Will 29  BAB 11 

Dueling Blade +35 (1d8+16, 17-20 x2)
Hasted/Enhanced Blade +43 (1d8+19, 17-20 x2)

Str 14 (2) 16 (3) Dex 40 (15) 50 (20) Con 22 (6) Wis 40 (15) Int 12 (1) Cha 12 (1)

Debuffs:

Shaken (-2) for 1 round

Short Term Buffs:

• Temporal Haste (CL20; +3 to AC/Attack/Reflex, +50' speed, +5 AoOs) - duration 20 minutes
  • Sage Enhance (+10 DEX, +2 STR; effective BAB 15, DR 7/-)  duration 15 rounds

Long Term Buffs: all last 15+ hours

• Sage: Flight (60' perfect) (110' perfect)
  • Divination: Blindfolded Oracle 75', Foreshadow (+3 AC/+4 Ref+Init), Sense Presence (aberrations currently) 75', See Hazards, Precog Smite +4, Precog Defense +4
  • Protection: Ablating 50%, Armored (armor +7, shield +5), Friendship, Ray Deflection 40%
  • War: Momentum 25/30

Ability References

I know how annoying it is to look up everything, so I'll try to copy+paste reference notes as I feel is necessary

Sandstone: Instantaneous. You may spend a spell point to transform dirt or sand into stone in an area within range. The size of the created rock or stone depends both on your caster level and the radius of dirt or sand you target. Alternatively, you may encase a dirt or sand covered target in 1 inch thick stone. Refer to Table: Sandstone to determine the maximum target size to be encased. For every size smaller the encased target is than the required radius of dirt or sand, either double the thickness of the stone or increase the number of encased targets. Creatures and objects are allowed a Reflex save to avoid being trapped in stone. On a failure, creatures or objects caught in the area are encased; to escape, they must succeed at an Escape Artist or Strength check (equal to your Bury geomancing DC) as a full-round action; alternatively, a creature may break free by dealing sufficient damage to the rock or stone.

Stone has a hardness of 15 and 2 hit points per inch. On a successful save, affected targets are still entangled and immobilized until they escape or 1 minute per caster level, whichever comes first.

(Note: because of Nature Lord, Yukito can affect one size larger, thus his maximum is Colossal +)