Edit History

Butchern

Butchern

Butchern
 —
08/05/2022
If y'all want to RP another round of ordering food (which is always fun), go for it. We won't draw this out, so no worries there.

Also, before y'all leave the table, I'd love to hear a story from everyone about their relationship with Broder. Celebrate the man's life and influence and all that . . . and reveal a bit more about your character.

Since Caystodd was the only one who did that, I'm going to give her a little reward: @Caystodd, you can have either a bonus point of SAN or a bonus point of LUCK (to add to your current total). 😄

@matt_ssince you have likely been working on this for a day or more, let's start with the obvious. Make a Geology roll. Because you have Geology at 80% you will absolutely find out something, how much you find out will be determined by how well you roll: failure, success, hard success, or an extreme success.

Butchern

Butchern

Butchern
 —
08/05/2022
If y'all want to RP another round of ordering food (which is always fun), go for it. We won't draw this out, so no worries there.

Also, before y'all leave the table, I'd love to hear a story from everyone about their relationship with Broder. Celebrate the man's life and influence and all that . . . and reveal a bit more about your character.

Since Caystodd was the only one who did that, I'm going to give her a little reward: @Caystodd, you can have either a bonus point of SAN or a bonus point of LUCK (to add to your current, existing total). 😄

@matt_ssince you have likely been working on this for a day or more, let's start with the obvious. Make a Geology roll. Because you have Geology at 80% you will absolutely find out something, how much you find out will be determined by how well you roll: failure, success, hard success, or an extreme success.