Edit History

Butchern

Butchern

I'm short on time tonight. Crazy day.

It looks like the next step for what Livingston suggested is to start asking around the science building to see if anyone else has experienced anything strange while Thompson goes off to check the cloud chamber to be sure it is operating correctly. It looks like everyone else agrees.

Getting the professors and staff to stop what they are doing in the middle of the day will take some doing. I think that is a Credit Rating roll to see if someone will make the time. I think@Caystodd and @matt_s have the highest credit rating, but I'll take the first two rolls from whoever likes their chances. 😄 If either succeed, then someone will make the time to speak to you.

matt_s suggested pulling a bit of a ruse, so once the talking starts, we'll need a Fast Talk from Coupard.

Butchern

Butchern

It looks like the next step for what Livingston suggested is to start asking around the science building to see if anyone else has experienced anything strange while Thompson goes off to check the cloud chamber to be sure it is operating correctly. It looks like everyone else agrees.

Getting the professors and staff to stop what they are doing in the middle of the day will take some doing. I think that is a Credit Rating roll to see if someone will make the time. @Caystodd and @matt_s have the highest credit rating, but I'll take the first two rolls from whoever likes their chances. 😄 If either succeed, then someone will make the time to speak to you.

matt_s suggested pulling a bit of a ruse, so once the talking starts, we'll need a Fast Talk from Coupard.

Butchern

Butchern

Getting the professors and staff to stop what they are doing in the middle of the day will take some doing. I think that is a Credit Rating roll to see if someone will make the time. @Caystodd and @matt_s have the highest credit rating, but I'll take the first two rolls from whoever likes their chances. 😄 If either succeed, then someone will make the time to speak to you.

matt_s suggested pulling a bit of a ruse, so once the talking starts, we'll need Fast Talk